17th August - Written Update

sattvik thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
17th August

Vaishnavi from Mata Ki Chowki and Anupama from Doli Saja Ke do Ganesh's Aarti. Satya introduces himself as Paramatma (It is like that guy in BR Chopra's Mahabharat Samay).

Parvati is doing dhyan and a little boy keeps saying Maa, where are you? Parvati wonders what she saw in her Dhyan. Shiv is doing Dhyan on Kailash and the Shivgan are chanting Om Namah Shivay near him. Parvati asks Shiv what she saw. Shiv says this is true, without Maa nothing can be born, but tell me what you saw. Parvati says her maternal instinct has awakened. Shiv says you are the world's mother. Parvati says but. Shiv says tell me. Parvati says it has been long since our marriage and I got everything marrying you, but I want to become a very high and important mother. Shivji says she has to do Tap with a year of Brahmachari. Parvati asks Shiv if anybody has done this vrat before and he says Shatrupa did it for Manu and got Vaman and Dhruv as children. Parvati asks Shiv how and who she does Pooja. Shiv says pray to Sanatkumar, Shivgan will help you. Parvati asks for Shiv's blessings and Shiv blesses her.

Purohit Sanatkumar Rishi comes and Parvati welcomes him. They do a big yagya havan and Sanatkumar tells Parvati to say some mantras and she does saing she starts her Sankalp. They continue to do the Yagya. After the Yagya Parvati does Tapasya standing in a river saying Om Paratparaye Namaha. She offers water to Surya dev. After this she feeds all the rishis inculding Sanatkumar rishi. At night she sets out diya into the river whilst praying. She continues her Tapasya in a circle of fire, in rain and in thunder.

Satya tells us that after so many troubles, Parvati completed her vrat after a year with a Yagya and Sanatkumar conducted the Yagya. Brahma, Vishnu and Mahesh, with Lakhsmi and Sarawati are also present at this Yagya. The yagya ends and everyone stands whilst Rishi Sanatkumar continues to say some Vedic mantras and whilst Parvati gives Purnahuti. They Yagya ends.

Shiv asks Vishnu to bless Parvati. Vishnu says she is the world's mother and has my blessings, her son's name will be Shree Ganesh, whoe name will get rid of troubles and will have his pooja done by everyone, Parvati is very happy.

PLEASE use the Like Button to say thank you or if you like my updates, or it may mean I'll stop updating if nobody wants them!

Edited by sattvik - 14 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vineeta92 thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
thanks..i guess the starting will be a little slow
ardhana thumbnail