Aug 17th-21st update Friday posted

Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 14 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bharadwaj_k thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
As said earlier...this is so sick serial...I didn't like the idea of Adhi killing Arjun...no where in real world would anybody kill their own brother.......i hope this show gets stalled.......this is absurd...I just love my brother and I didn't like this idea....Thols really is sick and insane...... 

Sorry Meli I had a real Sadma today and so I forgot to mention about your updates...U rock girl ... thanks a ton for those lovely updates.........
paruppu_sambar thumbnail
Meli - thanks for a wonderful update (as usual) 👏

I agree with Keerthi that this Thols guy is a wacko.  This story line started somewhere on a family/business front but is ending up going to the garbage dump.  I certainly hope he does not have a brother in real life  ... imagine what kind of message that would send to his family.

I would blame SUN TV for continuing to provide this wacko airtime, given the way he portrays all policemen, politicians and women.  Hope he is not loving his fantasies thro the serial.  I have a feeling he must have been abused as a kid and never come out of it.

If it were not for this forum where these lovely ladies update everyday, I would not care a hoot about this serial.

PS
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
The whole concept of Kolangal is just about killing each other for money - money has more value than a human life. Television has a responsbilty in our society - what kind of msg does they send out? Its okay to kill your own brother for the sake of money??😳

I am early waiting to see what kind of punishment this Adhi will get at the end??😕 his whole life is not enough for the sins they have and I hope the post mortem reports clears out poor Arjuns old drinking habit - he didnt consume alcohol.
honeydaisy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
its really sick to see people kill others only for money. mr. tholz, pls stop wreiting a story like this. how a woman  can relaxed when her own hubby died? such a sick woman. i dont think onyone can be like that... atleast cry for a few minutes... the whole family is useless. just like eshu married kanchu for money... adhi killed arjun for money...rekha hate hubby for adhi... and mr. tholz kills everyone for his stupid serial. pls end it asap. this is not right way to show how a woman over come all the obstacle to be succeed in her life. its really sick.😊 thanks meli for ur update..pls excuse me..i need to vomit now..🤢
kuttyponnu thumbnail
I am sure after showing all the evil things in such leisure and in such details thollai will wind up (as and when) by showing all bad people being punished in few seconds and sing Mangalam.
Why is it that all people are shown to be either wicked, stupid or aruvai's (tholar). Cant normal people ever be shown in serials.
Wonder when the robot will be found out and done away - cant bear to see that artificial wonder.
nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the updates meli..

sick serial..  🤢 Wonder how it is still in 2nd postion in TRP 😡
bjda thumbnail
thanks meli for updating such an awful episode...

wat a sick serial...seriously it should be removed from the prime slot..

cant believe how thols can direct a serial like dis..now one would kill their own bro..and rekha didnt seem so upset either..liked the way anjali reacted to the situation...

let alone kids i don think even we should see such a gruesome serial!!!
if not for these gr8 updates i wouldnt be wasting am time here!!!

Edited by bjda - 14 years ago
Subanu thumbnail
 The only one person is good nice marvellous guy is none other than our thollai(tholkappian) that's what he want to get from the viewers.just give him a name to him Thyagi.
why he is draaging the serials for unnecessary no logic in this serial .if thollai is a god he will bring all bad dead people alive. May be he does'tknow how to end the serial.

At the end of the serial he and her friend Abi will be mahatma and forgive Adhi whatever sins he done so far . Arjun will be alive like they did in thilla case.

Thilla is a crazy guy and he is behaving like a real mad. Why nobody is suspecting Adhi and they are cursing Abi good for nothing and wasating our time .  No worth to watch this serial It's just a waste of time.

Thanks for the update meli
Edited by Subanu - 14 years ago
rojapoooo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Meli kutty thanks da - I normally do not swear but this serial
brings out the beast inside me !!!! How much more sick can
Thollai get??? Sun Tv and Vikatan group, do u guys ever watch
this trash??? or u just reserve it for the world wide viewers??