Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

desichica thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Name : Suniti
Interest: I love learning bout Hindu Mythology, Love meeting new people and helping ppl, love reading novels, and def love watching sports (esp. American Football...cant help it =) )

Also very excited to learn more from every1 here and hopefully share wutever lil knowledge I may have of Hanuman Dada!!!!

Jai Hanuman!!!!!

sanchita1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Name : Sanchita
Interest: I love watching periodic and mythology shows, Making more and more friends, Chatting in jsk forum and rajattokasworld. I also love reading detective novels.
Vibhishna thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hello Friends 😊

I live in Chennai (TN, India)

I love Ramayan and other epics, scriptures, historical and mythological serials.

I love to learn more and make new friends.

I'll participate here as much as I can.
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

πŸ€—Hi Friends!πŸ€—

Since we are all great fans of the Sagars' new debut show, Mahavir Hanuman, lets get to know each other by filling out this slambook.

Please fill out these short simple questions.....Thanks!πŸ˜›

1. What is your name?
2. What are your interests?
3. What are your favorite forums on IF?
4. How did you find out about Mahavir Hanuman?
5. Who is your favorite actor/actress in the show and why?
6. Do you think taking mythological show is necessary in this day and age? Why?
7. What do you think is the greatest lesson Mahavir Hanuman will teach its viewers?
8. Who do you hope to see in the roles of Ramji, Lakshmanji, and Sitaji?
9. What is the first word that comes to your mind when you think about Lord Hanuman?
10. What comments do you have about the show so far? Any suggestions?

Thanks!😊
sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
wow !!! sooooooooooooooo happy lalitha that u r back !!!
today only i was saying that when this forum is opened lalitha is not here ,yipheeeeeeeeeee !!! that u r back !!!!!
_rajnish_ thumbnail
Oh wow!! lalitha di so glad to have you backπŸ€—, really missed you a lot in IF😳,

Its ok we have two slam book, so will ask Some GM to delete one of them as we don't have any mod now. this slam book is more appropriate than mine so will ask some GM to delete my slam book and i will fill this one tooπŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Rajnish_Kumar - 14 years ago
sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

1. What is your name?---sita
2. What are your interests?--making things out of waste
3. What are your favorite forums on IF?----JAI SHRI KRISHNA & PRITHVI RAJ CHAUHAN forum
4. How did you find out about Mahavir Hanuman?---from colors channel promo & the article abt this show !!!
5. Who is your favorite actor/actress in the show and why?----right now its babay hanuman & the actress playing anjana !!!
6. Do you think taking mythological show is necessary in this day and age? Why?yes mytho shows r necessary in todays time as in todays hush hush life its so soothing & peaceful to watch the mytho shows
7. What do you think is the greatest lesson Mahavir Hanuman will teach its viewers?----the lesson of loyality & great devotion !!!
8. Who do you hope to see in the roles of Ramji, Lakshmanji, and Sitaji?i wud love to see aditi(who is playing yashoda in jai shri krishna) as SITAJI,any new & charming actor as RAM & LAKSHMAN !!!
9. What is the first word that comes to your mind when you think about Lord Hanuman?---JAI SHRI RAM !!
10. What comments do you have about the show so far? Any suggestions?-----IT will b great if they also show AYODHYA NAGRI & RAJA DASHRATHS FAMILY !!!

Edited by sita11 - 14 years ago
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: sita11

wow !!! sooooooooooooooo happy lalitha that u r back !!!

today only i was saying that when this forum is opened lalitha is not here ,yipheeeeeeeeeee !!! that u r back !!!!!

Thanks Sita! It's sooo great to chat with you all after a long time! I now realize how attached I am to IF!πŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒ
Khalrika thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Name: Just call me Khal or Khal di πŸ˜†
Age: Too young to mention it but much older than all of u. πŸ˜†
Interests: Watching mythos/history serials, reading, taking long walks, movies, music (many types-classical, pop, light rock, jazz, R&B, Bhajans, filmi...), dancing (I dance bharatanatyam but love boogeying to Bollywood and other music too), drawing and painting, traveling, making friends, and so many other things...

It is really good to see u all here.