dumbest thing you've done??

john4 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
If you lost a bet,whats the most ridiculous thing you have done?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

eexxoottiicc thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
i was with my friends and i had to call my mum to pick me up... so i rang her and said, "Hello Mum... who's this?" πŸ˜†πŸ˜†like wtf.
aish_punk thumbnail
^^ LOL!

okay..i think i've done loads of dumb things..!..let me tell u one i rmbr -

I just called my teacher mommy in 3rd grade or smtn..n she's like eh? πŸ˜†
richa94 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i was in the 9th std and we had this lucky draw in our school and the whole school was present there. the girl (ours is a girl's school) who won the 1st prize was from our clas and the principal wanted to know the no. of students in our class. there were 64 studens and my roll no. was also 64. so when she said 64, i thought im the winner and got up and just then she called out the roll. no of the girl who had won... and everyone who saw me walking up to the principal (almost the whole school)started laughing at me.
burgerchaap thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

The dumbest thing i've ever done was this stupid dare, I had to go pet a skunk, AND I DID IT , don't know how tho.

an0nymous thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
too many.
i'm such a klutz. :(
an0nymous thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
^ lmfaao i've told my teacher mom before. xD
innocentdevil. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
There's so many that I wont be able to name them all.
KrutiLuvEdward thumbnail

i did the dumbest thing in the wrong place, at the wrong time.

During my grade 12 MATH EXAM!!  Just half an hour left to finish the paper, and i wasted 15 minutes on a question to which i already had the answer to....it was a proving identities question...basically you have to modify and evaluate each side to make it equal.....it was a trigonometry identity....both sides WERE equal it was just that one side needed one little simplification....

example:

3 = 2+1

and i sat there for 15 minutes trying to figure out where i went wrong...lmaooooo.....

obviously it wasnt 3=2+1....it was like tanx= (sinx/cosx)...

so ye....i've done lots of stupid things but when i think about this incident....it makes me laugh....i'll never forget those 15 mins..hahaha
richa94 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kruti.Luv.Edwad

i did the dumbest thing in the wrong place, at the wrong time.

During my grade 12 MATH EXAM!! Just half an hour left to finish the paper, and i wasted 15 minutes on a question to which i already had the answer to....it was a proving identities question...basically you have to modify and evaluate each side to make it equal.....it was a trigonometry identity....both sides WERE equal it was just that one side needed one little simplification....

example:

3 = 2+1

and i sat there for 15 minutes trying to figure out where i went wrong...lmaooooo.....

obviously it wasnt 3=2+1....it was like tanx= (sinx/cosx)...

so ye....i've done lots of stupid things but when i think about this incident....it makes me laugh....i'll never forget those 15 mins..hahaha

i understand completely.... i've done the same thing once, though i had lots of time to complete my paper. trigo always gets on my nerves.....