Mahavir Hanuman video update

_rajnish_ thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_rajnish_ thumbnail

The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

desichica thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanx bro...will be waiting for it :)
_rajnish_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: desichica

Thanx bro...will be waiting for it :)

you are welcome sunti😃
_rajnish_ thumbnail

_rajnish_ thumbnail

_rajnish_ thumbnail
Thanks to the Uploader😊
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks for all the video updates Rajnish! So we finished 8 episodes by now? It's really great that MH has gone off on a great start! I hope this serial will show the story of Ramayan (through Hanuman's eyes) sticking to Valmiki Ramayan with no deviations to the script. I also hope that they show Uttar Hanuman correctly this time and not make such a big blunder like they did in NDTV Ramayan.
hrkansagara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: _LalithaJanaki_

Thanks for all the video updates Rajnish! So we finished 8 episodes by now? It's really great that MH has gone off on a great start! I hope this serial will show the story of Ramayan (through Hanuman's eyes) sticking to Valmiki Ramayan with no deviations to the script. I also hope that they show Uttar Hanuman correctly this time and not make such a big blunder like they did in NDTV Ramayan.

there was no thing which can be called big blunder in NDTV's ramayan. that was just a new vision of generation next of sagar's. we also see the ramayan kand in hanuman with fully featured of approximately 150+ epis with Ramayan content. the story of hanuaman was ended in himalaya's hanumad ramayan's part after that there is no any uttar hanuman. the old ramayan's last part called "uttar ramayan" is short part of other series "Ramand Sagar's LUV-KUSH".This Was Just Done On Public Demand At That Time.