Pallavi wants a Ghar-jamai!

pooja_l thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
Pallavi Subhash is all set for her Basera, well here we are talking about her up-coming show on NDTV Imagine. She looks elegant in the designs of Vikram Phadnis, and due to her young looks she doesn't look like a mother of two grown up children in the show.

In the show she is happily married and mother of two, but what is happening in the real life front. "Well in real life I don't have that much time to give in for marriage, as we shoot for long hours. For now, I want to focus on my career and take care of my family, which consist of my mother and my younger sister," states Pallavi.

Definitely her mom has a dream that she gets married in a good family. "Yes I know, but to be frank enough, I don't want to leave my mom and go. Either after marriage my mom will stay with us, or I would get a hubby who can stay with my family; a gharjamayi," she quips laughingly.

"Well for a few years there is no marriage on the cards for me. When I decide about the same, I will let the world know about it," she concludes.

We hope that Pallavi gets the boy of her dream.

-Rachana Trivedi/ Sampurn Media

source- www.blog.taragana.com

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

P.Kamaljit.Sean thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 14 years ago
all i can say is wow lol