14th August - Dhoom Dhadaka Special

Nupur9 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
My sincere apologies to all my dear friends....
Why does it happen that when we want things to be really well...they fall apart!
I rarely have computer related problems...but TODAY...I type the whole update...& whoooosh!
It disappears......so while it re-appears again..
Please be patient...(thanks Ektaa Maii for teaching your viewers this virtue)
I will update this as I type up.
Sorry once again! ๐Ÿ˜Š

One word for todays epis:-  Fundu!...Fun...Dhamakaa  & with liberal dose of Gokul-Asthmi masti!!

The Bandini door opens with Janmashthmi puja mood in the Mahyavanshi Parivaar.
DM in spirit of the festival is dressed in Peela Makhmaal ka kurta......
Walks in Virat with his wife. DM ask Virat to step aside & ask him what he thinks about Hiten wanting to marry Kheemi.
Virat thinks it's perfectly legitimate & see nothing wrong with the marriage.
DM agrees that he will get them married once he is back from Antwerp.

Idhar Meghana too meets Santu who is looking like Karva-Chauth types fancy today. The green & red saree is looking very becoming on her.

There are some light moments here when Our Cutie Suraj who is dressed like Baal-Nanha Krishna  comes & steals Prasad even before the Puja gets samparn.....
Moongi is Maha-thrilled & amused with Champakaali's daadi who is like a misguided missile with her Can't-hear-well & can't-see-well either situation. Daadi is becoming everyones favorite.....:)

Next The puja door opens....& the beautiful chanting start...it's certainly a festive moment in the Mahyavaanshi parivaar.....
*Trust Ektaa Maii to do this part tastefully, it captures the whole festivity of the ocassion beautifully*

When Santu comes with the Aarti to DM he informs her of his going away to Antwerp, & thereby coming from there & getting H&K married. He ALSO informs her that he shall grant her divorce after that...but until then she has to make sure no one knows of this until then.

Baa informs everyone that there is little surprise for all, & Santu comes on stage with Suraj to perform one of the best Bollywood song on Lord Krishna "Bada Natkhat Hai re, Krishan Kaniyaa.....kya kare Yashoda Maiyaa..."
Everyone is touched with the dance including DM *thank gawd*
After the song, Santu tells that she is lucky that she is not the Yasoda of ONLY one Kaniyaa but of 5 Kaniyaas......Hiten is certainly NOT pleased when he hear her say that.

Kaddu informs Baa that she has some friends from college days who have come for Janmashtmi puja...
Enters Arjun-Arohi from the Kitani Mohabbat Hai Show!!!
It's been weaved in that Arjun-Hiten were college friends & enjoyed some sorta rivalry during college days...
There are some fundu dialogue exchange between these two....where in OUR Hiten comes out sounding Super Cool dude!  *taaliyan...ceetiyan**
Arjun challenges Hiten..
Not to take such things lightly, Apna Hiten Accepts the Challenge & decide that the Matki Phodo will decide who is cooler!

The scene moves to the Gaav, where the Matki Phodo competition's preparations are going on.....
Once again DM's old halkat rival ( I am forgetting that Taklu's name) wants to Play evil by filling Acid in the Matki.
Annually Hiten Phodo's that Matki & he wants to take revenge on Hiten. The idea is that once Hiten will break the Maatki the acid shall spill & burn Hiten forever!

The competition starts...it's a long dance & masti moment between Hiten & Arjun. Long story short....Both break the Maatki at the same time...thereby proving that none is ek-se-baad-kar-ek but equals instead!
ONLY water spills out but nothing uneventful happens.
Taklu's Chamcha party are shocked that they had filled the Maatki with acid but how did that change to this Maatki.....they call theri Kaam-akal wale Taaklu boss who is furious that his plan has failed AGAIN!
Right then Virant walks in & tries to catch these three goons, 2 of them run away but he manages to catch the third one. Santu is with him too.
Apparently Santu overhears & see these gons trying to Change the Maatki since she is omnipresent!
She goes & changes the Acid maatki with regular water Maatki, thereby saving BOTH Hiten & Arjun!
Jai Ho Sant-OO maa ki!
The Looooong episode ends with Sant-OO giving more reason to DM for feeling guilty when he is back!

Dialogue of the Day: Arjun calling Hiten "Akkadu" & Hiten answering him back "Akkadte woh hain jinke pass akkadne ke liya kuch hota hai!!!!!" *AWESOME*

Scene of the day:  The whole Song & dance presentation by Santu & Suraj..."
Bada Natkhat Hai re, Krishan Kaniyaa.....kya kare Yashoda Maiyaa..." Beautiful Indeed**

Moment of the Day: When DM is touched by the whole Song & dance presentation by Santu & Suraj & claps....it was oNCE again a realization moment for him!

Do watch the episode today...it was entertaining & light.....& Very Very Festive..Loved it!
Is DM really going again...Oh I so NOT like that!!

Love
~N~

Edited by Nupur9 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

soap-critic thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Gosh Nupur - I am so sorry to hear that. Especially since it was a one hour long special episode today.

It is so nice of you to re-write the whole thing. Take your time.
ranjnanarang thumbnail
Thanks a lot Nupur sorry to hear about the whole update going phat. Never mind we shall wait. The least we can do when you are writing the whole thing again for us. Thanks a lot.

Happy Independence day
nikita_88 thumbnail
Thanks for the update

Seems like a nice episode!
Fallen-Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Thanx for the awesome update..!!
Mallika113 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks Nup for a fab update. Today was a cute and fun show.  Will miss our DM again๐Ÿ˜ญ
tiwarimanju thumbnail
Nupur ji Thank You very much for taking out your time to write the whole episode again.
I think there was a scene between Khemi and Kanji Wagela too. I am pretty sure Khemi will go missing again courtsey , Mr. Taklu Dusham .
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the update Nurpu.

The whole show was good today except for Hiten relentless hateness and ongoing rudeness to Santo, which is really on uncall for.

Deepika.31 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
THANK - YOU SOOOOOO MUCH NUPUR !!!
AND I AGREE WITH THE PEOPLE WHO SAY THAT KHEMI WILL GO MISSING AGAIN ... AND APNA HITEN WILL GO AND FIND HER THROUGH THE MOST DIFFICULT CHALLENGES AND THEN KHEMI WILL HOPEFULLY AGREE FOR MARRIAGE !!!
SEE STORY SET YAAR ... WAT SAY GUYS ???
pinkzangel thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Oh man, You write so well! ๐Ÿ˜›

Originally posted by: Nupur9

Everyone is touched with the dance including DM *thank gawd*