Indians & Medicore Shows

anantaa thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
I have noticed people in India prefer watching mediocre shows.

Rakhi ka swaymver - whom does Rakhi Sawant choose as her husband, I don't think I care much and I don't understand why would people waste their time on that.

Is des na aana lado & Agle Janam humein bitiya na dijo - What's the point of watching all this when we ourselves havn't done anything to improve the situation for women in our country.  

Sach ka saamna - maybe we should get politicians on that show instead of getting ordinary people.

I loved watching Rani Padmini.  We learnt so much about our history, our culture, our heroes, where we came from.  All because of money!  There is no need to make historical shows if they are to be treated like this.  I have decided not to watch any historical show again.  I can't bear to see the insult of our history. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rinku4u thumbnail
 the look was awesome & the performance of everyone was worth watching  sply Nagmati & Abha devi ,, dere acting & rajasthani accent & attitude was toooo good
mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
i absolutely agree wid u dear!
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
all of u r rite.ppl watch da show who hav melodrama & rona-dhona. the reality shows like rakhi ka swayamwar & sacch ka samana r worthless but ppl still watch dem as these give access 2 sum1 pvt life. on 1 channel i heard da host of da show saying dat if ppl want 2 say truth boz of money den its not wrong asatleast they r saying truth.how cud any1 can trust da person who is saying truth 2 get money. its da mentality of these shows but ppl won't stop watching these stupid craps. 
secretz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Do u know guys the show is abt to end soon.I read that in a newspaper i-next cause of lack of trps.Our Padmini was in a shock she said "The audience needs to be mature"
sattvik thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Padmini has finished.

And I can only blame one set of people, the viewers of India for not giving it TRPs. There is no point blaming anybody else for the premature ending of the show.