New Member Points system on IF.IN!

*Anjali* thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Hi Friends,

==== What's New ====

We are gaining new members everyday and nice discussions also coming up regularly. So please take some time to visit our new forum. I am sure you will like it. We have already got 720+ members there and if you are not yet registered there then click here to register.

In order to give more importance to quality content and interesting discussion we have introduced an unique points system which will be linked with our new members reward system:

The points is calculated as follows:

Amount of Points earned per new topic:  2.00 Amount of bonus Points earned per reply for topic author:  0.20 Amount of Points earned per reply: 0.50 Amount of Points earned per character:  0.01 Maximum amount of Points earned for posting: 20.00 Amount of Points earned per private message:  0.50
  • Allow users to donate their cash to other users: YES

What this means is that members coming up with interesting topics on the new forum would be recieving more points.

Just "thank you" and "www.india-forums.inwww.india-forums.in😊" is not much encouraged and will not be counted.

==== Introduction ====

We are pleased to announce to you the start of our new forum, www.india-forums.in.  This forum is an extension of India-forums.com.  Our intent is to keep India-forums.com as a forum that is dedicated to television serials, while indiaforum.info will be broader with a wider range of topics. There are other forums out there along these lines, yet they are not active or do not have enough membership. We believe that we have GREAT members on this forum who can help contribute to discussions on indiaforum.info and raise it a bar above the rest as we have done with india-forums.com. We have been accumulating your suggestions for many months now and we are implementing many of your magnificent ideas into the new forum.  The chat room which was very popular will be up and running on the new site as will an extensive picture gallery. As  mentioned, we plan on keeping india-forums.com completely dedicated to television shows and we will continue to develop it further by adding more TV Shows and news from the TV industry.

We look forward to seeing you all on the new forum (http://www.india-forums.in) and taking part in the discussions there .  This new forum is in its beginning stages, so we welcome any ideas, suggestions, or concerns that you may have.

We are all very excited about this new step and we hope you all feel the same!!  So come on, what are you waiting for?? Be among the
first to register for this exciting new forum!!!  We look forward to your continued patronage and support in this endeavour.

== Message from Vijay ==

Hi Friends,

We welcome you to our new Forum

===

Cheers,

India Forum Development Group

**Please note:  When registering on the new forum, please do not make your username in ALL CAPS as it does not look good.  Thanks www.india-forums.inwww.india-forums.in😊

Edited by vijay - 19 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SONYA_K thumbnail
Hi Anju!The site is really very interesting and good.👏👏👏
Even I have registered...😊😊
Jem4Himesh thumbnail

I'll definitely be joining the new forum!!

😊

bas02 thumbnail
 I have joined! Will see you all there!
anitha.b thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hi All, Please join the new forum. It is lots of fun and we are going to have lots of interesting topics other then TV over their. India-forums will be dedicated for TV serials and Indiaforum.info will be for various other discussions.

Well I want all my friends in both the places.....see ya then...😉
lakshmi_maruthi thumbnail

Hi Vijay,

Nice site. I think it very good for all the diverse topics  we are seeing these days. It will be ideal platform to share and discuss things other than TV serials. I am sure the wonderful members here will definitely take even that site to new levels.  I am sure many of us miss the chat.  Looking forward to that.. See you all there

For registering there, click on the link below.

http://www.indiaforum.info/profile.php?mode=register

Edited by vijay - 19 years ago
~LiL*PrInCeZ~ thumbnail
hey itz a gr8 idea................i will join 4 sure...............hope 2 have as much fun as here
rouble thumbnail
i just joined the new forum. it's soooooo cool. i love the new design and the style. great job vijay and all the mods.
sai14 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I joined the new forum!!. It's very nice. Great Job vijay and the Mods 👏 👏
|Persephone| thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
i joined the new site...
its gr8...good job!!!