Intrepida thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
This is quite disgusting that the show is ending so soon! All for the sake of money?
This is history, its priceless, and it should be compared with other bakwas tv serials for TRPs!
sorry, I just had to express my anger! what do you all think?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gauri22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I sooo agree..

If these guys were showcasing a historical name in a serial..they should've continued doing so without caring for TRPs....but you're right..its all about money!!! 👎🏼
sattvik thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Well if you think about it logically, the serial was to end in November, but it is ending a few months before then. Now that the pace has sped up, the serial has become interesting. They can't drag the serial on forever either, because it is a historical saga. So Sony and the producers are right in their own places, they would rather put a show on that will be watched by more people than not many at all, because it is better for the public and the channel. Why have a show running when nobody watches it? There is no point in complaining, because you'll just get angry and ruin your own body, why not just watch something else, like Jhansi Ki Rani, on Zee TV, it is also a historical saga.
Intrepida thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
yes, but they missed key events like rescueing Ranaji, there was a battle before the battle of Chittod! But happy about Jhansi ki Rani, the promos and the making video looks very good, and I wish it better luck!
hope people learn to value history!!!
lovely_lady thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
yea..
 was getting started on this show..
and as the person above me said, they did miss the whole saving ratan singh part..
it was pretty cool, like the trojan horse basically, but they freed instead of fighting..
Varni4LiFe thumbnail
I agree wid Satvik

Originally posted by: sattvik

Well if you think about it logically, the serial was to end in November, but it is ending a few months before then. Now that the pace has sped up, the serial has become interesting. They can't drag the serial on forever either, because it is a historical saga. So Sony and the producers are right in their own places, they would rather put a show on that will be watched by more people than not many at all, because it is better for the public and the channel. Why have a show running when nobody watches it? There is no point in complaining, because you'll just get angry and ruin your own body, why not just watch something else, like Jhansi Ki Rani, on Zee TV, it is also a historical saga.

secretz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
The audience is to blame... 😔 why do u watch things which r impossible??Atleast watch History (people dont like reality 😳 )