12th August - Badaltey Rishtey!!

Nupur9 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Hello my dear friends....while I tackle all the Taru-bens of my real life....lets jump into the Bandini world & see how is Maachis-ki-Tilli coping with the "Dil aapna aur Baacha paraya situation"

So The Bandini world door opens with Sant-O mata overhearing the MKT (Maachis-ki-Tilli in short) dard bhari dastaan with Shubadra's picture.
Instead of using this information to her benefit, Sant-O true to her name decides to keep the fact that Maulik is Taru's son a secret too for the sake of everyones happiness.....*Sant-O Maa kahan hain tumhare charan*
While Sant-O is making such life defining decisions, walks in Laal Mirchi Jhampu.......
She informs Santu that she is infact privy to all the deep-dark secrets of this family as she is Kanji's sister & that she knows that they had a child together. Jhampu says that Taru send her brother (kanji) to jail & she wanted revenge from Taru....but when she saw that her brother is not willing to disclose this Raaz to the world...she too decided to leave after Gokul-ashtmi.
After Jhampu leaves, Sant-O Maa mumbles to herself....that she will be the Mahantaa ki Devi & let the Raaz of ACTUALLY knowing that Kanji-Taru's son is in the Mahyavanshi parivaar stay just that...A RAAZ!

The scene moves to the hara-bhara parivaar of Shanky & Kaddu......
Kaddu is still feeling sorry for her behavior...& Shanky is playing the Mahaan purush here inspired by Sant-O......but some sweet moments here between this sweet couple....when  Shanky's mom comes in to inform them that DM has invited them over for Janmashtmi Puja.

Next we get to see DM at work in his factory.....when Maulik comes to see him & informs him that he wants to join the Kaarkhana.....
DM's Chest gets phooled with hapiness as the happy-melodious music plays in the background.....
Maulik is indeed singing a different tune after his return from the dawaakhana....& here DM has just the perfect dialogue......
"I polish the diamonds here, while mera ghar ke Diamonds are polished by outsiders!!"
Very sweet perfect Baap-beta re-union is going on here...
It's truly Beautiful.. &.magical to see how DM weaves words with such perfect expressions......worth a watch!
Very emotional moment!

To lift the mood we see some standard Maachi-ki-tilli style tu-tadak with Champakaalis dadi who btw does not hear well......A boon to anyone & everyone who is around Taru...yeah?

Taru goes to her room & see a pair of ear-rings which Maulik has brought for her.......
Taru is very glad to see him, & they share some warm & sentimental moments with Taru happy that her "Real" son is back & Maulik is happy coz he Loves Taru as his "Own" mother & more!

The Scene shifts to DM's room where Dukhi-Aatma Santu comes with a cup of tea....there is crackling silence here...& DM ignores Santu who is very unhappy.
She informs DM that Kheemi has been found ONLY to realize that she talking to walls.......no response!
She leaves & DM is back to having monologues with Shubadra...
He is now open to the idea od Divorce *Oh Gwd Nooooooooooo* Coz he thinks it will be for the good of everyone.......
The Scene freezes on Very handsome looking DM in Black Makamaal Ka Kurta!!!

Dialogue of the day: DM saying to Maulik that when Maulik was young he use to sit on DM"s shoulder & see the world...& now the world will see how his son is going to work with DM kandhe-se-kandha laga kar ke.....*very touching*

Scene of the day: Maachis-ki-tilli & Maulik bonding.

Momenet of the day: DM actually agreeing to giving divorce to Santo-Maa.......while looking so hot *phew* in that black kurta....hmmmm what is Sant-OO thinking???

Thanks to everyone who PM'ed me while I was away.....I am grateful for your Love.
There are many more who have started writing more regularly here...we LOVE to see new names & new people....so come & write openly what you are thinking about today's episode...or your predictions!
Love
~N~

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

india thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for your update. really nice but could you please keep the comments until end or make them in different color please because it's so hard to follow the real update. thanks again.
ekomas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thank you for the wonderful job you are doing, while also tackling your life's Tarubens ....................  I know exactly how you must be feeling, if your Tarubens are anywhere close to mine.  :)

Keep up the good work.
Gauri22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the awesome update Nupur..

I sooo look fwd to reading them cuz of the very apt second names that you have given to the characters..lol
Dew-drop thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanx 4 the awesum update ....
nikita_88 thumbnail
Thanks Nupur 9!

Well now that Santo wants the Raaz to stay a Raaz it won't stay a Raaz for long cause it will eventually come out. Hehehe! Also glad to see Maulik is back and its nice to see DM has actually forgiven him, lets just hope it stays that way but I can't wait for Maulik to find out the truth as well.
--Princess-- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update !!

I don't get to see the episode..so at the end of the day..the first forum I hit to read daily updates is of BANDINI forum !!😊

And I must say..you guys write brilliant updates !..and in between cursing Moti..hahahaha😆
😆😆😆
Thanx again !!
And special thanks to all the updaters to keep the Bandini Forum updated with daily updates !! Thankyou guys !! 👏

soap-critic thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you Nupur for the great update.

Santu decides to hide things again? Especially when she has seen and knows how desperate Kanji is to find his lost son. This man has spent 20 years in jail and she decides to deprive him of his one living blood relation and heir.

About the divorce - Santu and squarely and rightly placed the ball in DM's court. He had time to think about it and the next morning even heard Baa's speech about the importance of 'ghar ki bahu' and 'ladki ka sahi ghar apna sasuraal hota hain' etc. After all that he told the 'chokri' he was ready to divorce her. And today he discusses the 'divorce' issue with the portrait?😲😕

What a mess. Let us see who the 'saviour' is going to be for both the jodis - DM-Santu and Hiten-Khemi.
ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i dont understand why cant these serial charcters keep their mann ki secrets to them itself..
woh log apne RAAZ ko ithney oonchi aawaz mein bolthey hai ki padosiyon ko bhi sunayi padthi hai
🤣🤣🤣
apne secrets koyi apni zubaan pey laata hai kya..😕
 taru was telling " mein iss raaz ko raazz hi rakhoongi...."
aur taru ki baat santo ne sunliiii
ohh god....

PROTOPLASM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update, Nupur, I just love your updates 😆😆😆