answer answer answer and answer

missinguonly thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
hey guys after todays episode i think arohi will tell arjun to run wid her? wht is ur thinking?
bhallay arjun ne first na kaha apne parents se but wht will arohi going to do because of HP he took away arohi phone from her how mean😡

plz answer answer and answer

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Yeah thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I don't think any of us can comment right now. The story right now is so unpredictable that we can't even use past decisions of the characters to predict the future. It's really interesting....jus dunno what's gonna happen!

Sometimes I see Arohi convincing him to runaway..but at other times I find her respect for her father to overpower her desires.

It''s really confusing....
missinguonly thumbnail

Originally posted by: Yeah

I don't think any of us can comment right now. The story right now is so unpredictable that we can't even use past decisions of the characters to predict the future. It's really interesting....jus dunno what's gonna happen!

Sometimes I see Arohi convincing him to runaway..but at other times I find her respect for her father to overpower her desires.

It''s really confusing....

but don't u remember in todays episode arohi said " sari qasme vaade tod denge" so i just think she will tell arjun to run wid her
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
No she and Arjun will find a way to convince HP they are RIGHT and he is WRONG. They are going the DMG way...
missinguonly thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnjanaToronto

No she and Arjun will find a way to convince HP they are RIGHT and he is WRONG. They are going the DMG way...

i don't think so then it will be the same story like dmg
pooja_l thumbnail
I think pyar wid parivaar..kaise pata nahi
Love.Karantacks thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
maybeee 😕
i cant tell...
violette thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I think they will follow HP's rules.. wont communicate with each other.. and may be at Sur's wedding HP realizes that they respect his orders n despite of forced separation, they r not separated and never can be..

Luv,

Manisha
sheetal6 thumbnail

Originally posted by: missinguonly

but don't u remember in todays episode arohi said " sari qasme vaade tod denge" so i just think she will tell arjun to run wid her

May be Arohi meant ke woh naa hi apne baba ke khilaaf jaayegi but at the same time she'll make HP accept Arjun........
xxKashifaxx thumbnail
i think if arjun say to arohi i will take u frm HP she will say yes coz she also said dat she is already married to arjun na??? so i tihnk she will leave for arjun ...