10th August Written Update – Khemi knows about Kan

nikita_88 thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Hey guys,

I am now going to be doing the updates from now on for Bandini on Monday and Tuesday so if there is anything you don't like or want me to change let me know thanks.

Enjoy the update.  

Brief points

DM destroys the divorce papers and asks Santo to come back Santo tells DM she wants the divorce as she can't split two people who are in love, DM is furious and leaves from there. DM tells Taru he wants a divorce. Taru is happy. Kanji tells Khemi about his past with Taru. Ba brings Santo back, for Janmashtami. Champkali asks Taru if her dadi can come and stay for Janmashtami. Taru agrees.
  • Santo gets a call informing her of Khemi's whereabouts.

Detailed Update

Starts with DM ripping the divorce papers and putting the shreds into Santo's hand.

DM: If you ever make a mistake like this again, I will give you a divorce and what's this Mahadev Kaka, you have never found a diamond without my permission and your granddaughter done such a big thing, and you didn't say anything. He is like let's go.

Santo is like I want to speak to you alone.

DM: Speak in front of everyone they are your own.

Santo: I want to speak to you alone.

DM: Ok

Santo: Don't take what I say the wrong way. DM interrupts and says speak clearly.

Santo: I want Hiten and Khemi's wedding to happen.

Dm: Do you understand what you are saying?

Santo: I don't want the sin of separating two people who love each other. It is true I married you but we have never been husband and wife, it has been of Malik and servant, but I have made relations in that house like Ma ka, Birwa, Kaddu and Suraj.  Santo Hiten has never seen me as a mother but I can do this for him. Santo is saying how she can never be happy in a house where her isn't happy even though Hiten doesn't see her as a mother she does she him as a son and is asking DM to accept the divorce so that Khemi and Hiten can get together, as it is possible they match as well and they (DM and Santo) have never had a husband and wife relationship why should they come in between a relation where two people love each is wrong. DM is not looking please through this. He walks away furious!

Santo goes after him trying to stop him, he walks away and says let's go to Taru.

Nanaji is like what's wrong, Malik just ripped the divorce papers, what did you say that he left in so much gussa. The sad Bandini tune is playing in the background. Santo tells Nanaji that she refused to go back with him for the sake of Khemi bena and Hiten Bhai. Nanaji is upset and disappointed he is like what have you done Santo? I don't know what to do both my granddaughters have destroyed their lives for each other's happiness. Have they both gone crazy. Nanaji hugs Santo.

DM is still furious, Taru is asking him what's happened? He doesn't respond just continues to walk to his room. Taru outside his room and is trying to get him to open the door. He goes and opens it and tells Taru to come in. She asks what's wrong again, she can't see him in this state. DM tells Taru to tell the lawyer to make the divorce papers again.(NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) Taru is shocked! She is like what are you saying? She is like listen to me. DM walks away saying I don't want to talk about it.

Taru is happy saying that God listens to me sometimes as well, She is like I was worried when he went to Santo's I thought the divorce won't happen, but what DM has just said has changed the whole game. I won't waste anytime I will get the divorce through before Nanka changes his mind.

Next day, in Kanji's field. Khemi is ploughing the fields, when Kanji asks Khemi why she hasn't eaten yet. He says you need energy to work, and you get energy by eating so eat. Khemi goes over to eat. Jhamku sees them together, She is like this is Khemi everyone is looking for her I must tell Mahadev Kaka. Kanji asks her where she is from. Khemi says Dharampur. Kanji surprised, from DM's village. Khemi is yes, he is my brother in law. Kanji is shocked and asks her what she said? He is like you are his Saali and Santo's sister? Khemi says yes, but how do you know this? He is like DM is a good friend of mine. Khemi is like I have never seen you around before. Kanji says its because I have been in jail, because of a women who broke my trust. He goes on to say his story, I was in love with her but I was chote jate and she was from a big house, I saved her and during that time we fell in love, but the relationship wasn't expected so we went to a mandir and got married, in front of good, then I found out she was pregnant with my child. Then one day her jatee became more to her, then our love she trapped me and then got her dad to come and arrest me, ( I didn't get what he said here it was about his father in law) then 14 years jail.

Khemi: Jail?

Kanji: That girl didn't even tell her father or brother we were married or that she was pregnant with my child,

Khemi: And your child?

Kanji: He snatched it away from her. I came out of jail once, I stole it and went away.

Khemi: There is no one in your house so where is your child?

Kanji: I am looking for the child, because the whereabouts went missing after your parents died.

Khemi: What, my parents knew about all this?

Kanji: Yes, after running away from jail, I gave my Sataan with them, only they know where it is and before I could take them I was arrested, then jail for 14 years, I went to see your nanaji after I was released, but he had no idea. I have lost a lot in 14 years, my youth, my love, my best friend, my santaan.

Khemi: And the girl you married?

Kanji: That girl is at your sister's house.

Khemi: WHAT, at my sister's house?

Kanji: Her name is Tarulata Mayavanshi  

Khemi is shocked.

DM is in his room, he is reading the paper and drinking tea. He is shocked by the taste of the tea and tastes it again. He walks down calling fro Champakali, and is shocked to see Santo there.

DM: Santo why are you here?

Ba: You are asking your wife what she is doing here?

DM: Its cause, I saw her here all of a sudden that's why I asked.

Ba: You are speaking as if, she was never going to return. I know you were shocked because you had tea made by her, that's why I brought her, I was seeing without her you weren't concentrating and you don't seem to like anyone else's tea (I love you ba!!)

DM just stares at Santo.

Ba: Janmashtami is coming up, and the ghar ki bahu has to follow the houses rasams. How can you forget that? If she didn't come who would have handled the work? She doesn't have brains but how did you forget? And you went to get her, she is the ghar ki bahu, all the preparations should be done by her. I know she went to her Maayka but her actual home is her Sausural,  and it is important she stays for something important, I will let you later. Ba is like I need to explain everything to you come on.

DM: Chorki, I have accepted what you said yesterday.

Santo turns around and puts her hand together and tries to hold back her tears. DM walks away.

Ba: Ask is everything ok? Why are you crying?

Santo: I asked Malik for something, and he gave it to me.

Ba is happy and she praises DM.

Taru is with Champakali. Taru is all mad and Champkali asks if her dadi, can come here for Janmashtami for a few days? Taru is like is this a place for free loaders. Champkali is like I said benba is very big hearted, she will keep you here. Taru is like fine but she will stay in the store room. Go and massage Ba's feet as they hurt.

Ba and Santo. Ba asks for help in sewing, will you do it as I can't see. The phone rings, Laxmi Masi is saying she has seen Khemi working in the fields. She let's Ba know that there is news on Khemi and she is going to see if its her. Ba tells her to return before Janmashtami. She hopes she finds her. 

Use the like button.

Thanks

Niki

Edited by nikita_88 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

manchu thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
is meens the child about 14 yr old
soap-critic thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you Nikita for this wonderful update.

Bravo Santu - I was hoping that she would not go back and give DM the same reason for the chutta-cheda as she gave Shashank. Now she has given DM food for thought about the real status of their relationship. The situation is sad no doubt but for once Santu stood up for herself in front of DM.

So Kanji was in and out of jail more than once. He was put behind bars, escaped, kidnapped the child and then was back in jail again. The old photographs Tarulata looks at have the year of the dance competition written in Gujarati - 1984. Whatever happened between him and Taru was 25 years ago and Hiten is 23 or 24. So, in all probability the child is Hiten. How he landed up in the Mahyavanshi haveli and what is Subhadra's role in all this remains to be seen.
DMfan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Could be -- Could be not
Gauri22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the awesome update Nikita...

I hope DM seriously doesnt fall into the trap of divorcing Santo!
Dew-drop thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanx 4 the update ......
pop77 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: soap-critic

Bravo Santu - I was hoping that she would not go back and give DM the same reason for the chutta-cheda as she gave Shashank. Now she has given DM food for thought about the real status of their relationship. The situation is sad no doubt but for once Santu stood up for herself in front of DM.

So Kanji was in and out of jail more than once. He was put behind bars, escaped, kidnapped the child and then was back in jail again. The old photographs Tarulata looks at have the year of the dance competition written in Gujarati - 1984. Whatever happened between him and Taru was 25 years ago and Hiten is 23 or 24. So, in all probability the child is Hiten. How he landed up in the Mahyavanshi haveli and what is Subhadra's role in all this remains to be seen.

I also feel that Hiten is Kanji- Tatu child..Hiten has same attitude as Kanji has..
Soapgirl thumbnail

Brilliant!...I did not notice the year. Moti is really weird....she is soooo cool in her life without a husband :) I wonder if anybody on earth except those 2 know they are married....
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Agreed Me was hoping too, that she would not go with DM. Seriel is pretty much going in edited and corrected way of kasam se. Last minute divorce will not happen.

Whatever happened between him and Taru was 25 years ago and Hiten is 23 or 24. So, in all probability the child is Hiten. How he landed up in the Mahyavanshi haveli and what is Subhadra's role in all this remains to be seen.

Yeah u may rite abt hiten, but kanji said he had stolen his kid and gave to santo's parents so that child may be khemi. but the question is who had replaced  the kid?  who r khemi's parents. May be champakali's daadi  knows?(just a wild guess)

annierahman20 thumbnail
i think it is khemi cause it works out perfectly fine if she is her daughter then khemi is hitens cuz and not aunt so everythign is good and they can get married.