Poll

Which of the following is the Dumbest Serial

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
sme123 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Friends,

I am compelled to do this.... the more I read the updates for these serials , the angrier I get. So I thought I would ask the wonderful people of this forum. if they agree or its just me!!

Please vote.. Wishing you all a wonderful day..

Thank you so much!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rainabow thumbnail
funny poll! I voted for GKLB. There is not a single redeemable, intelligent character in the entire serial.
Chaccha thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I would say that all soap operas go through these "phases" at one time or another; some even go through it the whole way--from beginning to end.

Betiyaan had the ability to empower women, but instead it showed women retreating back into yesteryear with no issues whatsoever. Even after Suryakant's death, I thought maybe they would realize that a woman's life is more than just wearing sarees, gold and marriage, but that didn't happen; that won't happen actually. Even in Sony's Kkusum, which I watched from start to finish, had similar issues. Kkusum came back to Abhay--even when he cheated on her twice, which is absolutely intolerable. She became friends with the woman whom her husband cheated with on her--another ridiculous idea. 

So, for your poll, I would say that all these saas-bahu dramas are dumb and other worldly. Sure, there are some matters that people can relate to, but those matters happen not so extensively in real life.  

Edited by rachna789 - 14 years ago
MissPriceyy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Choti Bahu..Radhika has no mind and GKLB duhh!!!!! All the sisters are dumb If the old lakshmi was here it would have been better..
sme123 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Please do keep voting.............

I have seen these serials with dumb characters, stories are mostly on Zee TV........ Zee should also do what Sony did - kill all these stupid serials and introduce new ones.......... otherwise I can see their end is near........ 

saatphereizcool thumbnail
mayka,,,for sure
SONI is the dumbest character out there
What happened to the good soap?
rainabow thumbnail
I think Soni is intentionally made to be stupid because it makes Mahi appear smarter. Whenever Soni is doing something idiotic, Mahi steps in and makes it right, acting as a foil to Soni's stupid, submissive character. It is obvious when you visit the Maayka forum that the only reason anyone watches that show is because of Neha Bamb and Mahi. By making Soni look stupid and having Mahi come to her rescue each time, Mahi looks like the greatest woman in the world, which keeps all the Mahi/Neha fans happy...and the show must keep them happy, otherwise no one would watch that travesty of a serial. For those of us who don't have this Mahi/Neha obsession, the serial is an utter failure.

By the way, the current track makes everyone on the show look stupid and supersticious.
princessonline thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I would have to say Choti Bahu because every time Vishaka does anything wrong she goes to tell Dev or every one else that she is innocent and to give her one more chance.
and then it would be GKLB
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: rainabow

I think Soni is intentionally made to be stupid because it makes Mahi appear smarter. Whenever Soni is doing something idiotic, Mahi steps in and makes it right, acting as a foil to Soni's stupid, submissive character. It is obvious when you visit the Maayka forum that the only reason anyone watches that show is because of Neha Bamb and Mahi. By making Soni look stupid and having Mahi come to her rescue each time, Mahi looks like the greatest woman in the world, which keeps all the Mahi/Neha fans happy...and the show must keep them happy, otherwise no one would watch that travesty of a serial. For those of us who don't have this Mahi/Neha obsession, the serial is an utter failure.

By the way, the current track makes everyone on the show look stupid and supersticious.

i give you 100% reasonSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS because i'm someone who look at neha as a normal actress not the superwoman as always describe becoz only neha alone could not be able to run the show and that why the reasons that the actress playing soni changed twice and this is the third one.they make soni dumb just to make mahi fly high.
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
i will say also shree is dragging too much that also in" don't know" what direction,maayka they really don't know how to develop the story,oh god choti bahu which is supposed to be having trp's don't know to what level is a complete fiasco really don't like the character radhika becoz of her supposed to be too goody,angel as if she does not have any emotion for herself how ca she understand others.