Thirumathi Selvam Archives August 09

_Manpreet_ thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rojapoooo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

atina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Thursday, August 6th

( ahaaa......KETTUTAANGAYAA.....kadavul....kettuttaanga......yes....God has listened to my prayers......no pipe adi sandai....whoo....hooo.....there is sandai...but decent sandai.......)

Episode starts with Bagyam's dirty mouth. Hearing this Archu gets up to come out but Selvam holds her hand and stops her. Poonga tells Bagyam to stop yelling. Bagyam asks," If these people did not do then..do you mean to say someone else has changed the bags " Suddenly Vasu schouts," amma...yes....that would have happned like that inly amma" He recollects that day's happenings and narrates to everyone there which was clearly heard by Archana and Selvam from their room too.

Revathy tells angrily," no doubt about this.....at all this must be my dad's work only..the people who changed the Idli maavu bags must be his adiyals only" Bagyam can not beleive this but Vasu tells," Don't you remember him doing all kinds of stunts to stop me wokring and even he did the same with Revathy's job too....as he can not see us being happy coming up life like this....ahng....I remember now...the other day he was in annaachi's shop and staring at me with so much vengence in his eyes....I am positive that this is his work only" Poonga sarcastically tells Bagyam," now do you understand who did the kalapadam?" Revathy once again confirms that it is done by her dad and she vows that she will not leave him in peace.

Revathy storms into her dad's house...standing outside she roars," Rajashekar.....Mr Rajashekar..." Her mom notices Reva and comes out with so much paasam but Rp comes out and asks her," enna...yaaru...why is she here...may be to beg for something...Let me go and ask her" He comes out with his wife and asks Reva why she is shouting his name. Here goes Ravathy," yes...I called your name...since the other day standing in this same place you only told that your daughter is dead...taht is why I called your name...I need justice...? do you know Vasu was arrested by police and you are the responsible person for that? All these I was thinking that there is no paasam in you but now I know you have no irakkam too"

"You chased from his school bus driver job by making up some idiotic story and the same thing you did with my hotel waitress job too....so without any other options we started our own business selling batter and was successfully doing that too.....but there too you showed your hand work by doing some kalapadam in our batter....people who consumed that idly batter lodged complaints and Vasu was arrested....why are you doing this to us?"

Her mom refuses to believe all these complaints but Revathy asks her to verify with her own husband. She asks RS ," is it true what she is telling?...then why are you simply keeping quiet like this?" RS replies," me keeping quiet? No...no...I am enjoying this news of all the sorrows  she faced so far....yes....whatever you told is correct...I only did all that...so what..? what can you do now? ha?" Hearing this Reva's mom was shocked and Rs continues,"you people insulted me so much and should I sit back and enjoy the happy life of yours...never...you both should suffer to get a meal and even udukka thuni illama nadu theruvile...alaiyanum....."

Revathy shouts," All these days I was thinking that you are doing this out of your anger but now I know...this is due to ungaloda veri ...ok now listen to me...I swear that I will come up in life and I will make you tell loudly that I am your daughter....the same blood is running in my body too....I too have the same thimiru& pidivaadam...wait and see" RS screams at her back," Yei.....are you challenging to me....your wish will never come true" Revathy replies," ofcourse it will soon come true and I will never come to your door step asking for any help.....the other day you said that your daughter is dead right....? now i AM TELLING YOU....naan ungalai thlai muzhugitten" She leaves from there and Reva's mom tries to put some sense into her hunband's head but he screams at her.

Vasu's house....he is sitting on the floor and trying to catch some house flies.....😆 ( ayo ithu ennappa kodumai) Bagyam comes there and asks why he is not even worried about the future. At this point angry Revathy comes there and Bagyam asks where was she. Revathy tells about her visit to her dad. She goes on referring RS as " anda aalu" and Bagyam asks," ennamma nee....why did you challenge your dad like this?" Revathy once again requests Bagyam not to call him as her dad. Vasu agrees with Revathy. Revathy tells," Vaasu...we have to work harder and come up in life and show to that man Vaasu...athai....naan anda aalai thalai muzhukitten.....let me go and have bath and come" Revathy leaves from there and Bagyam starts her polambals to Vasu.

She tells," Vaasu...dei.....I am dreaming of one day when you become vaarisu of her dad's sothu and she is doing like this da.....dei how can we go forwadr in life without anyjobfor you...so in the end we have only one option..which is going and falling on this mechanic's feet......but don't you think falling on that Kodeeswaran's feet is much better than this da....in the end we will get all his properties da......anyway.....right now just leave it....and let Revathy cools down.....then we can advise her....." Vasu agrees to this.

Jayanthi comes there with a large container and Bagyam welcomes her with a broad smile and asks her," vaa Jayanthi....what is this container....palagaaramah?" Jayanthi replies," ammakka,....seedai, murukku & adirasam...." Bagyam turns to Vasu and tells," ayo....inga paaruda...Jayanthikku en mela evlo paasam nu...." But jayanthi replies in a hurry," ayo ilakka....all this palagaaram for Archana...her mom made and sent this....where is she...?" Bagyam becomes very disapponited about that palagaaram and tells," avalukku enna.....she must be sleeping inside...her husband is another shaemless fellow doing all the house work for her including washing her dirty clothes...."

Jayanthi also adds up and tells," ayo.....same thing there also....my athai....tells everyone walks on our street that her daughter is pregnant and she does poojas and annadanam every single day....thaangamudiyallainga.....as she is the first one on earth to be pregnant....sari...sari....you wanted this palagaaram right...bring a container..I will some from ehre to you" Bagyam refuses but Vasu comes forward and lifts his shirt and asks her to put those palagaarams init. After giving him some from that container Jayanthi goes inside Archana's room and drops that container with a loud noise on the floor right in front of Archana who is having a nap.

Archana waks up and sits and Jayanthi tells," Archan....paarthu.....paarthu meduvaa....amma sent these palagaarams for you....can I take a plate and serve this for you Archana?" Archana stops her and tells that she will eat them later and aks whether she likes to have some coffee. Jayanthi replies," ayo vendam Archana....you don't hqave to make coffee for me....look at your husband....he really takes care of you so well Archana...you are very lucky....you have such a wondefrful husband...and your mother there...constantly doing prayers for you.....and you have so many uravugal like me.....yes...you are really lucky Archana"

Archana notices Jayanthi becomes emotional and sad and asks her," why anni....kan kalangareenga...?"

Edited by atina - 14 years ago
_Manpreet_ thumbnail

rojapoooo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Monday 10/8/09 (archives copy)

Starts with Ali Baba opening her cave mouth wide - "pathiram
thaane?? bathiramaa irukku.... itho moonjile vittu eriyaren..."
(Roja recalls - MMKR -" Bhim boy Bhim boy, locker ai thoranthu
antha 6 lakshtahai eduthu intha Avinashi naay moonjile
vittu eri " )
- Vaasu looks as if he is the registrar who is given the
rights to register that document . Selva looks concerned -
namba jalli kattu cow is in action doyyy - BCC Captain finds the
document and throws it on Archu. Archu hands over the documents
to Raani and says "kashta pattavangaluku thaan sothu arumai theriyum.."
Ali Baba kku mouth namichings..."appo , naanga summa ukkanthu
thingarO maa?? " Archu has no intention of feeding the cave -
" me ... not interested in fighting.... ulle vaanga.." drags Selva and
goes in.
Raani happily observes -"sabash , sariyaana potti, innikki thaan
anni firrst sixer !!!" Bhagyam shuts her up. Vaasu draws her aside and
does some kombu seeval - "pillai poochi mathiri irunthaa..enna pechu.."
Bhagyam has her plans totally chalked out -" ippo documents thaan yen
kaile, konja naal le antha shed en kaikku da....en thangam, shed uankku
thaan .." Vaasu is skeptical 'nijamma??' Mommy thundai pottu thandi ,
promises - "aama daa.." Vaasu looks as if he owns the shed now itself.
Kavya's ex boss?? ( the one who was sent to abacus training by her) is
coming out of the jail. His colleague has come to garland him - after
some "mapple...macchan...." he spells out - "Kavya vai nimmathi ya
irukka vida maatten..." Friend says that Kavya is engaged - "Mrs.Sori
ya aaga poraa...." Ex wants full details of Sori -"collect every thing and
give me.... apram paaru, yen soora thanathai...." 

(head ache ad - ayyo paavam Ravanan - 10 thalaiyum valicha yethai
muthalle gavanippar??? )

Shreeeeeee - vamma vaaa,  irukku unakku damaaalllll

Next fight is about electricity bill - Raani is getting ready to go to
the college. Ali Baba sends her as an envoy - "electricity bill
vanthu irukku ...1,250  rs - half of it has to come from them, go and
ask.." Rani opens her mouth to allow a small cat to enter but goes
to ask Archu. Tells her that she has to kakkufy 625 rs as their share
of electricity bill. Archu says that their single room abode does not
use that much power - "we are giving 250 rs, athuve jasthi....athukku
mele no no.." Ali Baba is happy - "aha , yeterday I watched the
"tap under" fight , I can put it to good use now......yeeyyyyy"
(Saree varinji kattu, Archu vai polanthu kattu - BG by Roja ) Goes and
says that the tenancy agreement ( apdi podu, palace kku athu vera
yaa?? Mahatham nnu ninaichaa...avar yemaali raja vaa irukkare??!!)

states sharing of the common expenses. Archu says that she cant pay
for their commercial activities -'grinder...fan...TV ...why should we
pay?" BCC umpire comes and asks the BCC captain -"now what?"
Captain talks about the tenancy agreement and how DIL no 1 is
flouting it. Umpire goes to DIL no  1 and hears her side of the story.
Finds it plausible and tells the captain that her claim is not justified.
Captain refuses to listen. Mahathma arrives with Shiva - Archu has
a doctor's appointment. Gets to know the reason for this recent
'tap under" - promises to honor the tenancy agreement and Archu
jumps - "why should we??? You keep playing Mahathma and they
keep away the mixie and grind red chillies on your head !!!" Mahathma
silences (aha ithu enna puthusu??) wifey, promises to pay the money -
"now I have money only for the check up..will pay tomorrow..."
Captain is all set to ask for another signed , registered bond but umpire
intervenes. Archu offers to forego her check up - " u have decided to
pay, right?? do it now... check up can wait..." Mahathma asserts
that the electricity bill will be paid the next day and takes Archu out.

Reva tries to reason out with MIL  - "athai Archu is right, after all. We
only used the grinder !!!" Athai,  the balance talks -" 10 kku 10 room kku
2000, 3000 nnu rent theriyumaa?? ( adengappa?? Madras le avvalavu rent
aa???)
This house is in my name and i do not ask for any rent....Balance ..
thy name is Bhagyam... mullu apdiye naduvile nikkum marumagale...velayai
gavani.." Archu and Selva in the hospital. A full term pregnant woman crosses
them - hubby and wife exchange a look - Mahathma must be thinking -"full term le
Archu kutty oru moochu Ali Baba voda sandai potta epdi irukkum??? aha
aha"
- They are called inside. Archu sings hubby ashtothram -" me doing no work..
hubby making me rest....medicines given vela velaikki...." Doctor asks for
the previous report - well the couple have forgotten . Selva seats Archu and rushes to
bring the report ( Thanga Lechumi mi mi mi mi tiffin kku poori panriya?? atta maavai
eduthu nalla pisai...athaan yenakku theriyume..... athai chinna urundai ya uruttu...
athaan enakku theriyume..theriyuma? apram enna??? athaanga enakku theriyaathu -
Rojaaa.. yethukku intha simile ippo???? Ippo who is Thanga Lechu mi mi here??? 😳)

Captain and umpire are  getting ready to go out. Umpire is busy addressing his
hair ( Roja had to get her glasses - thalai nnu onnu iruntha athile hair nnu
konjam irukkanume !!! ivar enna polish use panraar???!!)
Captain has to come
back twice to instruct DIL no 2 and umpire comes back to fetch the comb -
" pora vazhile thalai kalainja varikka thavalai??" ( Roja apes Atina - damaal
damaal..)
Finally they leave - Vaasu is watching the TV - Reva has a smile -
'MIL and FIL outing drama is interesting .."

Freeze

Edited by rojapoooo - 14 years ago
nithya_IF thumbnail

nithya_IF thumbnail

atina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

_Manpreet_ thumbnail