Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

alisha_harshad thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

True!!  i would give her the truth pills so that she speaks the truth( if there is smthing like that )

Geet is the most beautiful girl alive ๐Ÿคข
Sweet_Kandy thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome work every1๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘. missing  KDC alot๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ..Keep up the good work all the reporters and Jaz!!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ Oooh Radz going too๐Ÿ˜• and yes Jaz if u need any help in next KDC feel free 2 ask me๐Ÿ˜Š
Bul3 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Ayesha24

Thank u soo much for liking it...
it was my try on jokes...
i was nervous whether every1 would like it or not...

your most welcome dear and your jokes were really very nice..I loved them..,infact me and my dad had a great laugh on that long tounge one..I just modified it a bit and my mom was not quite happy about that๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†..lol..
Bul3 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Geet is the most beautiful girl alive ๐Ÿคข

FALSE(Even if she was the last girl alive ,I wont agree with that๐Ÿคข)
๐Ÿ˜†
 Next:Geet is the biggest psycho in th entire Kis Desh family(think hard..dont forget there is a lot of competition in this category..the biggest competition maybe Jugni๐Ÿ˜†) Edited by Bul3 - 14 years ago
Miss_Forever thumbnail
Blooper in Monday's episode:

The girl who acted as the teacher of Chahat and was seen laughing at that 'Puja' one-minute session - She is the same girl who was seen in an episode telling Prem that they should not take small town girls in their office when Prem asks her where she was from. She herself is a small town girl...had he applied that policy then, she would not have been here now.

I dont remember which episode, but it was pre-leap when Preet and Meher were trying to get Premeer close. :)