Aaye Milan Ki Bela.....Kya hoga??

5cents thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
Aksh thinking just before the confrontation.....Jo vaada kiya woh nibhana padega, roke zamaana chahe, roke khudaiye tumko aana padega.
Translation - The promise that you have made, you will have to fulfill, even if the world stops you or even if God comes in your way, you will have to come back to me๐Ÿ˜ณ...

Naitik enters the room thinking....Tanhaiye.......dil ke raaste mein kaisi thokar maine khayi, toote khawab saare, ek mayoosi hai chayi -
Translation - Lonliness has filled my life, what a bump I have got in the path of my heart, all my dreams are shattered and a depression has come over me

After reading Aksh's letter.....things change magically......Naitik now singing......
Thoda sa pyaar hua hai, thoda hai baaki, hum toh dil de hi chuke, bas teri haan hain baaki.
Translation - A little bit of love is there, a little bit is still left to happen, I have already given my heart to you, your reciprocation is left now๐Ÿ˜ณ

Aksh might not disclose her feelings to Naitik openly, but her eyes will say it all...............aankhen bhi hoti hai dil ki zubaan, bin bole kar deti hain, haalat yeh pal mein bayaan.
Translation - Eyes are also the language of the heart, without uttering a single word, it speaks volumes about the state of love! That is the best i could translate

Yes, Naitik will not only understand Aksh's unspoken love for him but also very generously reciprocate it back............Tumnain yeh kya kehdiya, meri aankhon ke diye hai jaise jal gaye, meri raaton se andhere jaise dhal gaye.
Translation - What have you just said, the lamp in my eyes have lit up with your love, the darkness of my nights have been dispelled!๐Ÿ˜ณ

Naitik will make a passionate declaration of his love to Aksh......Aapki aankhon mein kuch mehke hue se khawb hain, aapse bhi khoobsurat, aapke andaaz hain.
Translation - Your eyes have the fragrance of dreams,more beautiful than you is your 'ada'...style๐Ÿ˜ณ

Oh yeah, Naksh will kiss & make up! Or else, it will be the worst anti-climax of the decade!

My translations of the Hindi Film lyrics is pretty trashy, but hey, I tried my best yaar for all u angrej here.

Now some qs like SS for you all to answer......

1) When aksh will reveal her love for naitik, will he reciprocate?
2) If yes then how will he reciprocate his love for Aksh?
3) Will Naitik ever be able to tell Aksh upfront how much he loves her after all that he did to her during the wedding?

Would love to have your views on it........Happy weekend๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Edited by 5cents - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

live_life thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
WAHH! that was just awesome!!
Lovely translation! hope yehi ho and not the anti-climax
love_vs_hate thumbnail
hey 5cents! hwz yaa??? its nice to see ur post after long time... ur song selection according to the situation is awesome... I liked it very much... end main sab theek ho janay kay baad akshara shud sing this song... "hum tum ik kamray main band hoon aur chaabi kho jaey... lolll...
Richie.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
lovely lines..........
to read the translation when he gets the letter dil khush ho gaya.( i m reading it again n again).
u made my weekend intresting.
but what i actually think is why is letter needed..?????
akshii can speak that will be better for naitik's broken heart n someone like me who want to see cute naksh scenes n old naitik back as soon as possible.

these ques. ??????
i think about it night n day but cant predict naitik n akshara.
both r extremes.
but one thing is for sure naituk definateli needs to come up with an exceptional idea to make up for all the idiotism he had done during the wedding.
Edited by pinky35 - 14 years ago
ZumSrK. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wow...it was jus awesome..
Tafseer thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
very well said...... ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ..gr8 song selections 4 their Milan ki Bela.....just awesome......loved it.....
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
BTW what r they gonna do on their reception? will Akshara and Naitik dance on some romantic song? :S what else happens on the reception? :D

i'll think of a perfect song for the "aayi milan ki bela" n get back
Richie.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: _charu_

BTW what r they gonna do on their reception? will Akshara and Naitik dance on some romantic song? :S what else happens on the reception? :D

i'll think of a perfect song for the "aayi milan ki bela" n get back

daddaji n all other family members will also be there in the reception......
so romantic song.........
tujh mein rab dikhta n kaise mujhe tum mil gayi is much better.  
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: pinky35

daddaji n all other family memberswill also be there in the reception......

so romantic song.........

tujh mein rab dikhta n kaise mujhe tum mil gayi is much better.

abhi they're married..whatz Daddaji's problem? ๐Ÿ˜† now their hone wali bahu's photo will not come in the newspapers..still..bollywood and daddaji won't go together. chalo yaar..how abt a dream sequence? ๐Ÿ˜
ritu_iluvyrkkh thumbnail
Hey 5 cents...your post has definitly made the weekend a lot interesting otherwise I was missing the episode at this time....I truly hope our predictions come true and all those nice romantic songs are sung...

tujh mein rab dikhta or even hum rahe na ab to hum...any song from the bottom of Naitik's heart...

For some of ur questions I think...
1) When aksh will reveal her love for naitik, will he reciprocate? -> Yaar she will tell him that on Monday and of course he will reciprocate...he is already dying to tell her I love u...would have done that at the mandir itself so there is nothing stopping him now...

2) If yes then how will he reciprocate his love for Aksh? - He will pull her towards him and take her in his arms and ofcourse say all the sweet romantic things and...๐Ÿ˜

3) Will Naitik ever be able to tell Aksh upfront how much he loves her after all that he did to her during the wedding?
Yes they will forget all the unhappiness of the wedding and start afresh with the SR and reception...beeti baaton ka kya faida...its the future that matters and now the are happy and united...

enough from me...should watch monday's epi before I make castles in the air....๐Ÿ˜ณ