7th August - Kabhi Haan Kabhi Naa!

Nupur9 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Sorry for the delay MY dear friends....
I have family-extended family-and adosi Padosi all staying in my house right now....
The last Time i had checked My house did not say "Muft-Ka-Ghar"
So if anyone of you have any advise on how to bhagao unwanted guest, feel free to shower those muft-ka-gyaan on me.....me in dire need of it!

Coming to the Mudda, In the Bandini world today.....
The episode opens with Khul Ja Sim Sim types Taru bens door opening & Kaddu walking in with Santu & shanky's pic....
The Scientist-type Brilliant Kaddus ACTUALLY shows this pic to Maachis-Ki-Tilli who is shocked......
Kaddu supects there must have been somethng going on between Santu & Shanky & hence they neither informed her anything........Maachis-Ki-Tilli is zapped for once........
Next DM is with Baa who suggest DM brings back Santu for Janmasthmi...but Mr Ego-biggo DM is glad she is in her "maayka" coz otherwise she goes around doing bak-bak the whole day.....
Some light typical DM istyle humor & bantering goes on between him 7 baa.......

Next Maachi-ki-Tilli is having a time of her life after she saw the Pic Kaddu showed here......she is out to slander Santu's bacchi-kucchi Izzat by telling everyone about the snap.
Right then Sweet Sahny comes to Taru & wish her.....but is puzzled by her hateful look.....right then Taru sees DM & calls him.....& takes him into her room to talk about the snap.......

Now Comes the Dhamaka part...Maachis-ki-tilli is ready with whole gallon of petrol & goes Om Namo sawaha the moment DM walks in....
She shows him the snap & also the Divorce papers.....her theory being that Santu wanted to keep her relationship with Shanky a secret hence she signed the divorce paper.........*Logic where are you???*
DM ask Shanky to be summoned to his addalat....i mean the room...
Enters Shanky & immmediately get the gist of the moment & thoughts after DM shows him the piture!
Shanky was AWESOME here...they way he tackes the whole truth....with sincerity & maturity.
He clearly tells DM that the pic was HIS past not Santo's!
He tells Kaddu that he sad that she did not ask him all this in capacity of a husband......
DM is VERY impressed with Shanky's decency & his virtuous nature......

Next DM comes to the gaav to meet Santo ask her baout the Divorce papers!
Santo is blank....as always.....

DM is angry & Ask Maachis Ki Tilli to speak on his behalf......who btw does such convincing job of asking Santu to return........
DM is AWESOME....with his style....elan & beautiful dialogues,.....LOVE IT!!! Watch it for him today!

Sorry for keeping it brief......promise,  next time will be epic style lamba chauda!!!
My best
~N~

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pisces25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
I liked today's episode, great update!! Thanks 😃
Dew-drop thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanx 4 the update ....
nikita_88 thumbnail
Thanks for the update

About the unwanted guests I feel your pain ignore them and they will go away soon enough hehe, I have guests at my place atm but they are leaving so its not all that bad, but still I feel ur pain!! Plus they weren't unwanted but still its annoying when you can't do what you want to do in your own house!
Isha.Isha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for update. Slowly make it appear as if you need to go somewhere and can not continue having them stay at your place as you have to go somewhere else! Good luck.
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
hey Nupur
would you like to come and stay with me @my apt. U r more than welcome. forget about u r guest let them be in u r house & u be my guest. believe me u r not unwanted one.
BTW. Thank you for such a hilarious update. I enjoy and love to read it
Mallika113 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

'Hey Nups, thanks for the update!  I am not very active these days, since I am on vacation. So it was good to read your take on our DM😊

Deepika.31 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Bahut Dino ke Baad Itni Acchi Update Miilli Thanks A Bunch Nupur !!!
I'm Not Saying That The Others Didn't Update Correctly But The Extra Stuff Only Nupur Can Do !

Deepika AKA Deepu
sg08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
DM and Shanky were absolutely marvellous today -- an absolutely wonderful epi. DM's conversation with Baa in the beginning and him confronting Santo about the divorce in the end and Shanky telling everyone the truth about him and Santo -- absolutely wonderful. A fabulous episode after a very long time.
vidya0906 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks a ton Nupur for the very very hilarious update 👏.   Yest episode as it is was just wonderful and to read ur update of it made it all the more interesting. Machhis ki Tilli 😆