Poll

shahid has better chemistry with rani or priyanka

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Posted: 14 years ago
I think Both, but i think he looks better with rani in dbh..
not liking pc and shahid's chemistry... in the promotion pics-OMG. theres  like NONE😆
Edited by babii.girl - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Zareena thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Rani, i can't wait for them to promote DBH. Shanks promoting Kaaminey disappointed me, no chemistry.

Originally posted by: Zareena

Rani, i can't wait for them to promote DBH. Shanks promoting Kaaminey disappointed me, no chemistry.

samee here, i was really exicted for Pc-shahid, then i saw the promotion pics, and i was like "Eehhh", rani and shahid look like they've got something
-Aleeza- thumbnail
None.. I dont see chemistry with any of them. Both look older than him.
RiyaK09 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Shahid-Priyanka all the way!!

Shahid has never looked better with any actress, Shanks have the best chemistry!

I love Shahid-Rani too, and it was very hard to pick between the two :P

eshaaax3. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
hard hard...
Shani and ShaPri both have chemistry. but i feel Priyanka and Shahid luk like there brothers and sisters. and the promoting pics wer *eep🤓
i do want to see kaminey...but the promotion was......0_o
i think Shani's got something. hopefully they promote better... and i am dieing to see dbh since like ever

it was hard pick
but i go wit ShaNI.
gabifernandez23 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Rani!

I mean the promotion pics for Kaminey dissapointed me. Though I think they will have good chemistry but nothing compared to Shani.
Zareena thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: babii.girl

samee here, i was really exicted for Pc-shahid, then i saw the promotion pics, and i was like "Eehhh", rani and shahid look like they've got something

Agree! I still am in Shock!! THeir photoshoot was sizzling and promotion is so cold 😕 Now i can say their link is just another rumor. I am waiting for Shani(shahid Rani), Shahid Gen and Shahid Anushka chemistry.
RiyaK09 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I love Shahid-Rani and everything, but there is more to chemistry than just doing bhangra in colorful clothes.

The chemistry I saw between Shanks in Pehli Baar Mohabbat is unmatchable. Shahid-Priyanka have this intensity in their eyes that makes them a unique couple, they both looked fab without flashy clothes, fancy hairdos, lavish sets, punjabi songs and some heavy duty dancing. PBM is shot in the most natural way and I see the most chemistry there.

divya221 thumbnail
shahid looks better with rani.
they have awesome chemistry.
can't wait to see DBH.