6th August - Written Update Taru has children!!

nikita_88 thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Hey guys

Sorry for the delay, my sister came home so I have been busy with her, she took me out and so I am still working on the update here is some of it. and sorry about the end it is a bit rushed but I just wanted it up for everyone.

Brief update
  • Kaddu is thinking about the picture
  • Party- Sanraj moment with cake
  • Taru tells Santo about Toral and Hiten's rishta
  • Kaddu confronts Santo about the picture
  • Santo tells Kaddu she is leaving for good.
  • Kaddu still unsure about the picture
  • Kanji and Jhanku talk and it is revealed that they had kids together! 😲
  • Next day Rakshaband, Maulik is home.
  • Kaddu shows Taru the photo.

Detailed Update!

Its night time and Kaddu is walking around looking at Santo and Duggu's photo, what relationship is there between Shashank and Santo. Why did they hide the fact that they knew each other from before from me? Santo will have to tell me.

At the party

A girl: Toral and her dad and coming from the car, switch of the lights quickly.

The lights go off and Santo grabs DM's arm.

DM: What's wrong?

Santo let's go.

DM: Stand straight!

Santo: Why did the lights go off? (aww bless😳)

DM: This is a surprise, light goes off then on then you clap, understand? When, Somal Bhai (SB) will come then the light will be switched on.

Santo: How will SB be able to see in the dark?

DM: You are such a Duffor, when SB will come the light will switch on, then he will be able to see understand?

Santo nods.

SB enters with Toral.

Everyone says Surprise and claps.

He goes over to DM.

DM: Jai Shree Krishna,

SB: Jai Shree Krishna

DM: Happy Birthday

SB: My daughter, she has become so naughty, she caused such a racket.

DM: She has to do it for your birthday.

They laugh

Toral: May I have your attention, please? Ladies and Gentlemen thank you so much for coming on my saying and making this day very special. Thank you once again. I now present to you my sweet, darling Dad Mr Somal Shah!

SM: I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart, my daughter gave me a big surprise and I want to thank you and even more my daughter Toral.

They sing happy birthday as he cuts the cake.

Toral: Happy Birthday dad.

DM: Give me some cake as well, I don't know this English songs so I will feed him some cake.

SB: Even, you have some cake.

DM gives the cake to Santo: Eat it, I am going to wash my hands.

Santo eats the cake and watches DM, she has cake on her nose, DM notices and tells her by sign language but she thinks he means her bindi, she fixes it. He walks over to her.  

DM: There is cake on your nose, her clean it.

She cleans it with her hand

DM: Silly girl, you didn't clean you nose and you got your hand dirty as well, everyone is looking.

DM takes a tissue and cleans her hand and nose.

DM: Here and gives her the tissue.

Taru: Where is Santo, hopefully she doesn't tell DM anything and ruin my name.

SB: Taruben, look at DM's photo. Its nice.

DM: What's nice?

SB: Here look at it yourself.

DM: Camera is nice, it looks expensive.

SB: No look at the photo.

DM: Its nice, gives it too santo to see. Don't drop it.

It's a photo of Santo and DM with the cake.

SB: I will give you a copy.

DM: Nice.

Santo: Thank you

Toral: Dad is everything alright?

SB: Yes, its all alright, you have met my daughter Toral right?

Taru: Yes, How are you beta?

Toral: Fine aunty.

SB points at Santo and says this is Mrs Mahyavanshi

Toral: My god, I can't believe it she is so young.

Santo: I am sorry but I don't understand English, I am not educated.

Toral: Its ok, I was saying anything but thank you for coming to my father's birthday, one minute dad, I will just come.

SB: Sure beta.

She leaves

Taru goes to Santo: This is Toral, SB's daughter, DM has chosen her for Hiten.

Santo looks shocked.

Taru: Why are you looking like this? You're sister ran away, so her chances of marring Hiten have been ruined.

Taru laughs: What do you think of brother's choice, she is high class and suitable for the family name?

Next day

Kaddu goes to Santo's house (nanaji's house)

She is looking for Santo.

Santo: Kaddu come in.

They sit down

Santo: What's wrong? Any work?

Kaddu: I have some questions and I would like the answers from you?

Santo: Ask?

Kaddu: When two people join in a relationship, where nothing should be hidden, are something hidden?

Santo: Kaddu its not about relationships, but something in the mann do remain hidden by mistake or not by mistake.

Kaddu: By mistake or not by mistake. Ok tell me one thing, when that one person's two most important relations hide something from her is it on purpose or by mistake.

Santo is confused.

Kaddu shows her the picture.

Santo is shocked Dhan dhan dhan

Kaddu: Do you understand now? I am here to understand from you, what does this picture mean.

Santo: This picture is before the wedding

Kaddu: I am not interested, if it is before the wedding or not, but I am interested in relationship in this picture, which has been hidden from me till now by you and Shashank. Shanky is my Husband and by relationship you are my mother, but I have always considered you both my friend, so tell me Santo why didn't you tell me you knew Shanky from before?

Santo: I am very upset but not because you doubt my relationship with him but the fact that you doubt your relationship with him. Relations are joined by mann, I knew him from before but we never had another relationship he came here to study and some work, he was a nice person and after my wedding we formed a friendship,  I didn't tell you because there was nothing to say. I use to think of myself as unlucky because before my parents passed away when I was young and then my marriage happened in a house where no one saw me as their own, then you accepted me as a mother, I thought my thinking was wrong, but today by asking this question you made me realise that my thinking was correct. Kaddu everyone is upset because of me, everyone blames me for everything and for this I will go away from here, leaving you all.   

Kaddu in her room thinking, she still feels as if Santo and Shanky are hiding something from her, I don't understand what to do, and who to talk to. Hiten Bhai is so tangled up in his own relationships, I don't want to trouble him more and dad if I tell him, it may make matters worse. Who should a talk to? Taru Fai (DOH!)

Khemi and Kanji, they are on his land and he is explaining to her about his land saying how the other land has been sold off but doesn't say to who. Kanji tells someone to teach Khemi how to cut the grass properly.

Kanji goes to his house, where Jhakmu is there waiting for him. He doesn't recognise her. She shows him a necklace, and tells him how she thinks of him as a brother, she says I had to meet you on Rakshaband. I can't believe I forgot you. They talk about how time has changed people, and they talk about Taru. He is saying how he hates her and how he has built that hate over the years. You stole her kids, do you know where they are? Are your kids yours and Taru's? He doesn't know where they are, he agrees to it.

Its Rakshaband at home, Kaddu is upset how her brothers aren't there. Then DM comes with Maulik. They tie the rakhi's, DM gives Taru a necklace as a present.

Next day

Kaddu goes to Taru's room crying. Taru asks what has happened. She show Taru the photo. Taru smiles the looks at the photo in shock and then gets angry.

Edited by nikita_88 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gauri22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the great update Nikita :)
pisces25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Great update Thanks alot !!!😃
hmm so Taru and Kanji have a child i wonder who it is??
macjack7 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
santu or khemi is the child om sure nanaji knows who it is
Soapgirl thumbnail
Now I am sure it's Maulik...child of Moti-Khanji
Deepika.31 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I'm Sure of it too ...
Its Maulik ! :)
yema thumbnail

Thank you for the update I wonder who is the child  

fammma thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks for the update

its kids, so maybe maulik, and a girl too...either santu or khemi??
Dew-drop thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanx 4 the update ...