BB:Aug 6th 09 Written:Bhaskar's parents coming

Salz. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
Sorry for the delay, internet connection problems.

Nane tells Payal that she can have her Bharti, that he if off to find his Bablu bhai. Nane says you were our own, and you took the side of a lier.  He starts packing his bags but Payal tells him he can stay here. Nane says no he can't stay with girls alone, its wrong. Payal says ok you stay here and i'll stay with Bhaskar. He asks her to repeat it again. She says  you stay here and i'll stay with Bharti. Nane agrees to stay.
Bharti not realizing that he was not leaving starts pulling his bags and it causes him to fall on the floor. He looks angry at them and leaves the house. Payal says he was just shouting saying he will stay in my house. Bharti becomes happy.

Meanwhile Amarjit is waiting for the phone to ring, not one phone but two.
Bharti tells Payal to call Amarjit and says tell him to give back her check. Payal says she can't do it. Amarjit and the gang are still waiting for the call when the phone rings. Payal makes Bhaskar's voice and calls Amarjit. Amarjit says i was so anxious to hear your voice, this is fantabulous(word of the day). Payal asks how everyone is. They put him on speaker phone and Gyan asks how he is and why he left. Amarjit tells Gyan to move because he is the owner.
Payal asks Amarjit to give Bharti the check and the seat in the board of directors. Gyan says how can you give your position to Bharti. Payal tells him to shut up, and that he can give his position to anyone he wants, even hera bhai. He says that Bharti is intelligent, talented and my family member.
Amarjit says he is fantabulous, but he says he is going to give the check to bharti next month. Bharti argues with Payal and they hear her voice. Payal changes the subject by saying it was his mommy and that she is excited.
Payal says its an emergency, please give the check to Bharti.
Amarjit argrees and asks him to tell Bharti to make an appointment with him tomorrow.
The girls celebrate. Bharti and Payal are drinking and are happy. Bharti says now he will give me the check and you will give it to the hawali people. Payal asks about KK and who he really is. Bharti says he is real and his mission in life is to make me miserable and i even made a plan that if i didn't get the hawali then i would leave my position at work. Payal can't believe that Bharti can take such a risk. Payal says how Bhaskar has become a woman. Bharti says don't say that, i need to become Bhaskar again because of mom and dad, they want me back. Bharti says she needs to talk to mom.

Payal makes Bhaskar's voice and calls her mom. Payal asks how she is doing? She says you left me and never talked, how do you think i feel. She says hearing your voice has made me relieved, how are you, how come you remembered me today. Payal says we remember those we forget. She says you have forgotten us then. Payal says i miss you so much. She says how is Nane? Bharti says how she got the money for the hawali. She says thats why you never called, because you were in such stress.
She asks Bhaskar to talk to Dad. He picks up the phone and Bharti cuts the line.
Bharti says that mom may be lost in her motherhood but dad may realize that i'm not Bhaskar. She says what i'm going to say to him then and after he finds out why i have been punished and what will he say to me then. Payal and Bharti hug.
People are taking pictures of Amarjit giving the check to Bharti. Amarjit says i'm feeling fantabulous today saying that Bharti has gotten a place in the board of directors. Amarjit says but it will be bad because after giving you the money, i dont have anything to give to the rest of the staff. Bharti whispers to Amarjit, that she will take care of it.

Nane calls home and says i have been having trouble here, because of this Bharti. He asks who this Bharti is and Nane tells him the whole story. He asks Nane to listen to him and tells him what to do.
Amarjit says i have fantabulous news  to tell you. Bharti called the bank people and said if they didn't give us this loan, then we would close the company and after hearing this they approved it  in 2 seconds.
The rest of the people start clapping.
Bharti says we have brought you a bonus. The box is filled with Cadbury chocolate. They give it to everyone while a random song is playing in the background.
Everyone seems so happy eating the chocolate.

Payal and Bharti hug again and she shows the check to Payal. Bharti says please record when you give the check to mom because i want to see their excitement. She says its terrible because i have been waiting for this day for a while and i wont even see it. Payal says for her not to worry. They both look at the photograph of the hawali.
She asks Payal to go.
Nane comes in and says now Bharti is under arrest. He says now see, i told my mom and dad about you and they are coming to see you, see who this far relative really is.
The episode ends on bharti's face.

Precap: Nane locks the door and says mom and dad will come tomorrow from the station and will see you.
Just then a blue light appears.
if you like my post press the LIKE button

Edited by salmalovesrk - 14 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gauri22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks..take your timeeeee
zooni.blue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
delay OMG it pretty fast
horiya thumbnail
thankss! haha!! it was soo funyy when amajeet said bhaiyoon, behen noo aur sunnyy!! LOOOL!
sidra1993 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Everyone was happy.....hmm.......that means something bad is about to happend!!! LOLZZZZ
-Happy4Ever- thumbnail
Thanks for update.
Tomorrow will be big dhamaka with Bhaskar's parents coming.
RosyRosh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
thanks!!

No armaan today either?

aww..miss him!!

but thanks!
gossipgirl123 thumbnail
sure it was funny lol it was soooooooo funny and also when he was sucking his thumb
aish_punk thumbnail
Hey Salma di..thnx 4 d update..!

Bharti n Payal make gr8 frndz..gotta say..understnd each oda damn well..!

n Nanhe is causing major trouble..he's got his parents to cum her..n Payal went der 2 give d cheque..gosh..wt will happ nw..?!