monikaseth thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
Its enough now i cant tolleret now , they are dragging story. i am not gona watch now 🤢

Why dont they just show mahi prove that she is the mother . today she take Ipshita and run away she take help from shukhi while running bec shabd drop her middile of the road bec poloce and jeet running behind them...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sudhirm_2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: monikaseth

Its enough now i cant tolleret now , they are dragging story. i am not gona watch now 🤢

Why dont they just show mahi prove that she is the mother . today she take Ipshita and run away she take help from shukhi while running bec shabd drop her middile of the road bec poloce and jeet running behind them...

Yeah Exactly.. I was thinking the same .. Mahi and Shabd were looking  helpless  asif they are really kodnapping khurana's  Baby.. why they are not saying to police she is our daughter and  will show them ipshita's birth certificate.   I was totally  unhappy today.. unnecessarily they are dragging it..😡
Edited by sudhirm_2007 - 14 years ago
dolly_07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sudhirm_2007

Yeah Exactly.. I was thinking the same .. Mahi and Shabd were looking  helpless  asif they are really kodnapping khurana's  Baby.. why they are not saying to police she is our daughter and  will show them ipshita's birth certificate.   I was totally  unhappy today.. unnecessarily they are dragging it..😡

Totally agree with u...why r they running.......just throw the birth certificate on their face....
maan-and-geet thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thats what i have been saying for days.... instead of running and kidnaping get a hold of ur child and throw the birth certificate on their faces.... bas
i_fida thumbnail
yeah i am feeling so irritating why they r showing Shahi so helpless inspite of the truth that Shahi r the real parents of ipshita!
why khurana r not getting any punishment for what they r doing or had done wid Shahi....khuranas deserve punishment but they r showing like Mahi-shabd r doing something wrong totake their daughter back from that hell! ...i hate creatives for showing stupid stuff at the end like this...If they r going to show Mahi wrong in any way then i would love to kill them...stipd creatives and their basless writing!
why can't they concentrate to show khuranas regretting but still they r powerful and shahi r still helpless!