Nadiaf thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
I've been getting this feeling lately that RR probably did have feelings for Akshara and the reason for not agreeing to marry her wasnt her singing but something else....maybe they're taking the story a bit like "kal ho na ho" where Shahrukh cant marry Preity b/c of an illness.....Watching yesterday's epi, RR's & his mom's expressions were really regretful......what do u guys think???

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cherrypansy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
but he is getting married to some other girl..................
aish_punk thumbnail
Hmm..i dont think he has an illness..but the singing reason was pretty dumb!..idk if tats d real reason..!

sks7 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ya exactly he is getting married...ya the excuse was not the singing i also think that...
ram92 thumbnail
dont compare rr with sharukh😆 yeah there might be some other reason for not marrying akshi
sharmili thumbnail
Guys, in real life reason for rejecting grl can be as weired as this one.
Here from my own experience.   I like the grl, everything is good, but can't say yes, as I am looking for veg. grl
:)

sonal75 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think the rejection was for singing and they were feeling guilty when they actually heard her sing the bhajan.  SHe sings well and they rejected her for something so trival.
lacchu21 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
as far as i know they reject akshara because she want to make her carrier in  singing .if she tells  them i  know singing  but i don't want make any carrier in singing probably they don't  say no to aks.it's just MU.that's it.
Annie4Juhi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I dont think its something like that.......
Yes tat reason was such stupid reason........

ritu_iluvyrkkh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I think the singing reason was the actual reason...it might sound silly but there are a lot of traditional households that do not like their daughters or bahus to work...let along sing...and singing is a big deal...

also Akshara didnt say that she sings just bhajans...so RR could have thought that she wants to sing film songs or Remixes 🤣...

but anyways I think that was a valid reason...and everything happens for a reason...otherwise humare perfect Naksh ek kaise hote??