Vivan Bathena to do a play - Article

-Aysha- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago
Vivan Bathena to do a play

Vivan Bathena who is currently seen in Maayka is leaving for UK this week for his play and an international film which he will be doing post his show wrap up.

Yesterday (August 4) was Vivan's last day of shooting."I will be travelling for 15-20 days, and I am flying to UK on Thursday. I am doing a play called Personal War, it is an English play. It is based on Mumbai terror attacks which took place on 26/11.There is this production house called Balancing Act which is producing it."

Explaining about his play he says:" I am playing one of the waiters in the play who is working at Taj Hotel. We have won an award also for this play and this time it is going for the UK play festival. They have a screening of 38 plays, so I am going to attend that. Then there are few more shows which we will do. As far as India is concerned we have not planned any show here, but we will surely have few shows here."

Meanwhile Vivan who had done few Hindi films is doing one international project." It is a very big project after I will finish my shows I will start shooting for the film. I am not allowed to talk about it but I have very interesting role in this film."

Another buzz is that Vivan has been offered a new show Kya Yehi Pyaar Hai."The talk with the production house was on. In fact I went for auditions also, however they did not get back to me after that, so I do not know what happened with that project. I was not aware about the title or even about the role much." It is said that Cinevistaas is producing this show which is supposed to air on Star One.

Vivan also informs that Maayka was very close to him and he will miss everyone and everything about this show. On the last day of shooting though they did not have any get together, they did manage to spend sometime together and had a nice chat. Maayka is ending next week.