When Naitik finally realizes his folly

Relda thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Do you think he will apologize and try to show his repentance in both words and actions towards Akshara
?
Or, will he behave just like the way he did with Mohit... "I don't feel it's necessary to apologize to you" or words to that effect?

Given Naitik's bottomless ego and Akshara's wishy-washy character, I am thinking he will just brush the whole MU fiasco aside and pretend everyhting is just as how it should be.

I really hope they portray Naitik in a humble, self-aware and contrite mode after everything is revealed.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MuslimGirl thumbnail
he should apologise to her......nt lyk in d case of mohit.....she's his wife n he has hurt her...!!!
m sure all will be well now!
Dolphin Queen thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I hope YRKKH is not like other serials,he sees the letter but can't read huhn! i am eagerly waiting to watch what happens today.
sanw thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
he should apologise more to himself as he was the person to spoil his wedding

surely, he shoud also apologise to Akshi but looking at the kind of person he is(filled with too much of ego), he wont even tell abt it to akshi
beautiful16 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i thnk he will apologise... coz he dosent hav any othr option.
he has spoiled whole weddng for akshara.. so i guess he will have to manao her..... b4 also he was hesitatng to say sorry to akshara bt thn he climbed the pipe & kissed her... very innovative...👍🏼
now i expect a lot frm naitik....
Edited by beautiful16 - 14 years ago
sks7 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Don't know whether he will say the word"Sorry" but I'm sure he will go out of his way to make her more happier...and he will surely regret that he had thought such immaturely and he was in fact behaving like Othello
Richie.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
he will definately do something which we cant predict.
as it is he is very unpredictable like the first kiss n the second engagement.
ram92 thumbnail
pehlay yeh pray karo k he gets the letter.
srknaik thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
If that's the right letter then I hope everything is okay between them before their 1st night.
ritu_iluvyrkkh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
he needs to do much more than just apologize...but I think once the MU is cleared he will be the best husband...dono ke beech koi khit pit nahin hogi...now the khit pit will start with everyone else dheere dheere...