^^omg then how do u watch bidaai?😲

On the net..........

-SalShah4eva- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
anwyas i just hope today TRP deserve to be #1 or 2
sandeepkaur thumbnail
well the way show is going it's not good for trp. show has no story and need to have a better story line. Ranvir 's characther is shown really poor meaning need to express what he is doing. also other shows are having big plots at this time specially YRKHA. Badhaii need to more the trace to some thing more interesting and much move it fast as ppl often get tired of the same thing specially when it's not all that interesting to watch.
-SalShah4eva- thumbnail

Originally posted by: sandeepkaur

well the way show is going it's not good for trp. show has no story and need to have a better story line. Ranvir 's characther is shown really poor meaning need to express what he is doing. also other shows are having big plots at this time specially YRKHA. Badhaii need to more the trace to some thing more interesting and much move it fast as ppl often get tired of the same thing specially when it's not all that interesting to watch.

No way Bidaai is geting more intersting

.shona. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i dnt think bidaai will be at #1 todaii even though i want it to be at #1badly...cuz of yeh rishta!!i dnt understand one thing that is y is rajan sir showing everything in wrong time??? isnt it obvious tht yeh rishta will be at tht #1 spot for more cuming weeks too? there shud've been a balanced timing to show these interesting tracks...in that way...half the time bidaai will be #1 & the other half time yeh rishta will be #1...cuz rite now i cant expect bidaai to be #1 as yeh rishta's wedding mania is there...even though the wedding is over...there r reception, nuptial night & all tht r yet to be shown...so all of india r going to hooked to yeh rishta all these while for sure...i dnt get how cud rajan sir do this? its the best time for bidaai to be #1 again as the track is very interesting...but no...he had to show it in a damn wrong time!
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: sandeepkaur

I don't agree with u at all, the current track in Bidaai is so interessting.........

-SalShah4eva- thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Saalekh-

i dnt think bidaai will be at #1 todaii even though i want it to be at #1badly...cuz of yeh rishta!!i dnt understand one thing that is y is rajan sir showing everything in wrong time??? isnt it obvious tht yeh rishta will be at tht #1 spot for more cuming weeks too? there shud've been a balanced timing to show these interesting tracks...in that way...half the time bidaai will be #1 & the other half time yeh rishta will be #1...cuz rite now i cant expect bidaai to be #1 as yeh rishta's wedding mania is there...even though the wedding is over...there r reception, nuptial night & all tht r yet to be shown...so all of india r going to hooked to yeh rishta all these while for sure...i dnt get how cud rajan sir do this? its the best time for bidaai to be #1 again as the track is very interesting...but no...he had to show it in a damn wrong time!

I totaly agree with you this is what i was wonderign u know when salkeh wedding was gona start i thguth after Naksh wedding they gonna start Bidai suspecne eevn they did but i thought the weding wil over that time ..then Bidaai wil come to # 1 but no what is RS upto.if they start this track ..uff i dont now when we gonan se bidai at # 1 we wil se when they truth wil be reveal and alkeh becomes normal after that i dont have any idea we wi see it or not ..coz he said his serial wont sir like 5 or 6 ears maybe 2 or 3 😭😭😭
i alreayd planned everything now i am waiitn for RS to update his blog so i can tel him whats in my mind😭