Mahi have taken Ipshita again!!!

Vivanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Hello friends, yes Mahi have taken Ipshita againπŸ‘πŸ‘.. and i dont think this time she will return her, Shabd and all the family want Mahi to leave Ipshita for the sake of Soni happiness.. but what about Mahi happiness? to be away from your own child is not easy, so i think with the help of AD.. a nurse phone Soni to bring Ipshita for check up, so Soni together with Jeet went but then the Doctor handed Ipshita to mahi..  then Soni found out that Ipshita is gone and Jeet went mad.. and that is where it ended. the twins  belong together.. Soni and Jeet can adopt.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maan-and-geet thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
100% agree.... i am so ahppy she should take ipshita to teach soni and jeet a lesson.... good one mahi.... thanks AD
Vivanfan thumbnail
yeah thanks makramπŸ˜† Jeet doesn't deserve Ipshita.. and i dont know why they cant adopt if they want a baby soo badly b/c ipshita is not for them.
mishcutie90 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
yey! i agree with you. i cant believe jeet and durga. mahi gave her own child to them and they made her go to jail. like atleast respect the woman who gave a baby in soni's womb.
Vivanfan thumbnail
yes thanks πŸ˜† they dont show any care or repect to Mahi who have done soo much for Soni, they treat Mahi soo badly.. so they deserve everything they get.. and i dont think this time Mahi will return Ipshita
rangeta thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
well done mahiπŸ‘ take your baby.
sudhirm_2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vivanfan

yes thanks πŸ˜† they dont show any care or repect to Mahi who have done soo much for Soni, they treat Mahi soo badly.. so they deserve everything they get.. and i dont think this time Mahi will return Ipshita

You are absolutely right.. Thats why Mahi wants to take back her daughter.. They didnt respect  them.. didnt   realise their condition..  How they are suffering.. mazaq uda rahe thhe..
Edited by sudhirm_2007 - 14 years ago
i_fida thumbnail
I am so happy today....mahi have done it...AD is gr8!πŸ˜‰ Shabd and all were worried because of Khurana's money power but our Mahi is Mahi...she doesn't have any fear of that stupid khuranas...well done My Brave mahi!πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸ˜›
mahi_forever thumbnail
awsome, mindblowing..fantastic..superb Mahi!πŸ‘
kxs19 thumbnail
Soni and Jeet are selfish losers they don't deserve Ipshita.. Go Mahi!