sudhirm_2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
πŸ˜† Ultimately Mahi took back  her daughter   From  false Hospital which is actually AD's office..πŸ˜†  Infront of Mental Soni Durga Jeet 3 securities...πŸ˜†

Soni received a phone call from Dr Batra.'s chember . who told her I want to check Ipshita..again plzz immediately bring her in our Jawhar nagar Hospital.. That nurse gave an address.. Durga said  soniI  wil go  along with you when they were going Jeet  came... He asked where are you going ? Then he said I will also go with you.. Bass  Soni entered  in side the chember Nurse didnt allow others.. Then a  doctor came  false ofcourse πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†and wanted some paper  Mental soni said woh to mummyji ke pass. Doc said you pls bring it tab tak mai bachhi ko check karta hoon.. Mahi was waiting behind the curtain  Doc called Mahi and handed over the baby.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† When Soni again entered she found Ipshita is missing.. Preview Jeet informed Police .. Police came  and saw that is not at all a doctor's chember.. An AD agency Office.. πŸ˜†
Edited by sudhirm_2007 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maan-and-geet thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
good job mahi... thanks AD.... i am so happy for mahi shabad and the twins..... they should always be together...... abhi jeet aur soni tabahi keliye ready ho jao.....
pallavi25 thumbnail
WAH WAH, KYA PLAN HAI! πŸ‘

Mahi ka dimaag do dhaari talwar! Im glad AD helped her! πŸ˜ƒ

Now will begin Khurana's downfall! πŸ‘ πŸ‘
sudhirm_2007 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pallavi25

WAH WAH, KYA PLAN HAI! πŸ‘

Mahi ka dimaag do dhaari talwar! Im glad AD helped her! πŸ˜ƒ

Now will begin Khurana's downfall! πŸ‘ πŸ‘

πŸ˜† Mahi is not only beautiful she is  super  intellengent  also .. Now I want to see Jeet and durga's reaction...πŸ˜†...
sudhirm_2007 thumbnail

Originally posted by: makram1786

good job mahi... thanks AD.... i am so happy for mahi shabad and the twins..... they should always be together...... abhi jeet aur soni tabahi keliye ready ho jao.....

Yeah.. aab Jeet ki tabahi hai..πŸ˜† 
i_fida thumbnail
Its so fun to watch when police came there but there is no lab but AD's OfficeπŸ˜†i can't stop my laughπŸ˜† Jeet soni -durga ki hight tight security ko fail kar diya...Mahi ke dimaag ka jawab nahinπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜† AD is a true friend..just gr8πŸ‘ I think tomorrow AD will tell something funny to police and khuranas because they r in his officeπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
stunninstar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
oh wow...i hope everything goes fine for shahi...
ShabnamSahebi thumbnail
Hahaha, Mahi was so smart to put AD in her plan, Jeet may be able to beat Shabd with his money, but not AD, now Ipshita is with her real family and not with the snooty Khuranas, yay!
bharat9 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sudhirm_2007

πŸ˜† Ultimately Mahi took back  her daughter   From  false Hospital which is actually AD's office..πŸ˜†  Infront of Mental Soni Durga Jeet 3 securities...πŸ˜†

Soni received a phone call from Dr Batra.'s chember . who told her I want to check Ipshita..again plzz immediately bring her in our Jawhar nagar Hospital.. That nurse gave an address.. Durga said  soniI  wil go  along with you when they were going Jeet  came... He asked where are you going ? Then he said I will also go with you.. Bass  Soni entered  in side the chember Nurse didnt allow others.. Then a  doctor came  false ofcourse πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†and wanted some paper  Mental soni said woh to mummyji ke pass. Doc said you pls bring it tab tak mai bachhi ko check karta hoon.. Mahi was waiting behind the curtain  Doc called Mahi and handed over the baby.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† When Soni again entered she found Ipshita is missing.. Preview Jeet informed Police .. Police came  and saw that is not at all a doctor's chember.. An AD agency Office.. πŸ˜†

thns

monikaseth thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thank You Very Much For Sharing With Us....I love The way mahi make them fool they deserv this treatment .