Calling all Fans of Gautam Sharma "The Prince"

Rituparnaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

Hi all the fans of Gautam Sharma-

Though its a good news for all of us that Gautam has got added to the celeb index but its truly unfortunate that till now IF could not add an image to this handsome actor and that is very very dissapointing.
I just want to share that in the home page of IF there is an announcement (infact a thread) regarding this celeb index that is "Calling Fans:Check Your Fav Actor's Page".There the mods have invited the fans to put their views abt the celeb index of their fav actors .I've already made requests for adding an image to Gautam's index.Though we are only 13 now in the Fanclub but I expect lot many to see there in future.

For this I request all the fans of Gautam Sharma to plz plz put their views in the same.And another imp thing is though this is the first time Gautam has acted in a lead role in Shakuntala still we have some articles abt him in the Articles archieve section which can be put in the Tellybuzz section in the Fanclub.We need to request unitedly otherwise we'll lag behind than other celeb's fans ........

Hope we all can do this little bit of piece for our fav prince charming!!!!
Edited by Rituparnaa - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rituparnaa thumbnail
Disheartened to see only two replys and no posts in the "Calling Fans:Check your Fav Actor's Page".
-Precious thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
sorry i couldn't reply earlier.....but i really support everything u said and i think i did bost my views in the actors page
Rituparnaa thumbnail
@Maryam Thanks.But perhaps I cudnt make myself more clear regarding the issue.Its not to post our views in the celeb's page its to place the request in the thread "Calling Fans:Check your fav actor's page" there in the global announcement section.Hope now its clear for all Prince Fans.Still if any ....let us sort it out.But we've to act fast otherwise the thread may close and accordingly our requests could not be granted by the global mods.
Best Wishes
Ritu

pretty_angel17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@ritu thnks for making us known to it..........
i hav posted the request .
actually previously i was not getting the idea that what actuaaly we hav to do?  but now its clear to me n thnks again
hope to c his pic updated soon.........
Rituparnaa thumbnail
Thanks Mouli!!!
I've seen ur post already.
Hope this time they'll give an ear to it...
-SilentLove- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
They need to add a pic of him and also new pics of his to his fanclub!

We all need to visit the Gautam everyday and post comments and all so his rating can increase!!
Rituparnaa thumbnail
@Ramsha
Thanks for the info.We'll definitely visit n leave comments over there so that the rating will increase.
Goodeye4detail_ thumbnail
[QUOTE=Rituparnaa]

Hi all the fans of Gautam Sharma-

Though its a good news for all of us that Gautam has got added to the celeb index but its truly unfortunate that till now IF could not add an image to this handsome actor and that is very very dissapointing.
I just want to share that in the home page of IF there is an announcement (infact a thread) regarding this celeb index that is "Calling Fans:Check Your Fav Actor's Page".There the mods have invited the fans to put their views abt the celeb index of their fav actors .I've already made requests for adding an image to Gautam's index.Though we are only 13 now in the Fanclub but I expect lot many to see there in future.

For this I request all the fans of Gautam Sharma to plz plz put their views in the same.And another imp thing is though this is the first time Gautam has acted in a lead role in Shakuntala still we have some articles abt him in the Articles archieve section which can be put in the Tellybuzz section in the Fanclub.We need to request unitedly otherwise we'll lag behind than other celeb's fans ........

Hope we all can do this little bit of piece for our fav prince charming!!!!
[/QUOTE

Hi Everyone

I am here to support the plea that we need to have the Gautam Sharma celeb index properly updated. Gautam Sharma is our favourite TV actor and the fans of Gautam deserve to see the profile of their "Prince" with pictures and full information.

We believe that India Forum can rise to the occasion and make this platform truly accessible to the fan following of one of our most loved and talented actors.

Many Thanks

Goodeye4detail_id
Edited by Goodeye4detail_ - 14 years ago