*Uravugal August 2009 Archives

nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Manpreet_ thumbnail

The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

_Manpreet_ thumbnail

Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

atina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

_Manpreet_ thumbnail

_Manpreet_ thumbnail

Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

atina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Friday, August 14th, Episode 55
Credits to techsathish.net

When AM notices the machine is not running and the paddy is notnyet ground he tells himself and goes into the motor room," Yeppo aalu vandu repair panni...this nachine will start....let me do it myself...."
 As he goes inside that room...Krishna realises that the electrician is about to start the main switch....he swiftly runs to his dad and grabs his shoulder and brings him down and out of the motor room....and here it goes the motor starts running at the same second...AM is stunned and Krishna is releived.
The electrician runs and comes there and tells Krishna to take him home. AM holds his head and starts thinking about the Astroler's wartning. Seeing this Krishana asks," ennappa adi yethaavadu pattudu thaa?" Am replies," athellam onnum illappa" He come out of that area followed by Krishnan. Now they both reach a huge area ( I guess padi is dried there....it is such a huge area of floor) and am stops right in the middle where a kolam is drawn. He tells Krishnan," Just have a good at this spot here....and if at all anything happens to me....please see that I am burried here only ok?"
Hearing this Krish is taken aback and tells," apppppaaaaa....ennagappa...please do not talk like this....you live longer appa...please..." AM replies," Illadaa...who ever it is when the finakl call comes...we have to go and we can never efuse that call da....that is why I am telling you like this" Krishnana again tells," Illapppa....please do not take what ever happened just now inside the mill seriously appa....you will live more than 100 years appa..."
AM ," Illadaa....once upon a time I had a little hut here da....where I started my life and from here only I built this rice mill da....that is the reason this purticular spot is always kept clean like this....so I am very purticular that I should be burried here da..." Telling this AM holds Krishnan's hands tight and stands there for couple of seconds like that and leaves his hands and moves from there....leaving Krishnan shocked and emotionally touched.
In AM's house....Parvathy is so restless and keeps looking at the enterance several time...other women of the house are also with her. Ranjani tries to console Parvathy...but of no use. Finally Krishnan and AM arrive there...here goes Parvathy...running like a small girl to her husband. ( I really thought she was going to fall down) She asks,"Vanduteengala?.. what happened to your phone?" Am replies that his phone was switched off. Parvathy asks," Ungalukku onnum aagalai yeh?"
AM and Krishnan are shocked to here this and AM asks her why she asked like that. But Parvathy goes inside and  comes back with the Viboothi in a small tray from the pooja room. She goes to AM and applies some Viboothy on his forhead and tells," A woman can face any problem but not this kind....however if we tell that to Amman...she will take care of it after all..... Gowri go serve food for your dad" AM stops her and asks why she is blabbering like this. She hesitates to tell but Ranjani tells what happened to her Thaali. Blow after blow right on AM's face and he becomes speechless. He goes to his wife and touches her shoulder and pats.....goes inside.
Krishna was about to move from there and Ranjani stops him and asks what happened in the mill. Kirsh tells that nothing happened. But again and again Ranjani and Visalam also force him to tell....and Krish hesitates frist but slowly word by wrod tells," Appa was about to change the belt of the motor....without knowing this electrician was about to start the motor....if he had done that appa....would have got stuck in the motor.....but I pulled him and saved him....." Hearing this everyone is shocked and from Parvathy's hand the tray slides to the floor and Parvathy sits on the floor and starts weeping.
Next we see.....Parvathy almost running....in a hurry....finally she reaches the temple to meet the same astroleger. She greets him and sits infront of him. She tells that she has so much tension in her heart. He tells," who is not having kashtam amma.....just look at the ants.....when they travel in a line....just disturb them and see......all of them get scattered but within couple of seconds...they again form the same kind of line...so even those ants can do that...then why can not we human beings with so big heart take sugam ....dukkam equally and go forward in life?"
Parvathy tells," Samee...it is very nice hearing from you...but in my mind there is much confussion...that is why I came here samee.....isn't it Thaali important for a woman....? then why that God wants to take away my Thaali.....? yes samee...my thaali came byitself off from my neck...." He asks whether she told about this to her husband and what he told. She tells," I did tell him but he did not tell me anything samee" He tells some poem  and then," look here amma...your husband came here and I told him the fact that there is some danger for his life due to your daughter's pregnancy.....that embryo is formed in such a time ...it will take away its thaathaa's life when it is born.....so you have to do something about it now...everything is in your daughter's hands only....you decide which one to keep....your husband's life or your grandchild's life?
Parvathy becomes so worried and helplessly asks," ayo....Samee....my daughter conceived after so many years....and that baby....aaaa" He continues," aamaa thayee....what can we do about it....ellam kadavul seyal...we can not change anything about it thaayee.....you can only keep one....unga thaaliyaa...illai unga pera pullaiayaa.....?" Parvathy sadly replies," en purushan uyirthaan venum" Samee ji answers," that is in your daughter's hands....only if she decides not to have that baby only...unga thaali ungalukku thangum....."

Edited by atina - 14 years ago