sudhirm_2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
I love  Don Mahi.. πŸ˜†Jeet ko hila ke rakh diya.. Mahi alone..πŸ˜†

Shame Shame Jeet..  Ek aurat se  itna darr gaye.?. How coward he is.. And soni  She saw Mahi I thought  she didnt tell it to them.. But   when Mr khurana said Mahi aisa kar hi nehi sakti Mental soni said '' Nehi maine Mahi ko dekhi, annaprashan ke din..😑  Now  Jeet arranged camera  Close cercuit TV 100 security Guard for Mahi..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Ohh God it reminds me Amitabh Bachhan's film  And Dhoom 2  Abhishek Bachhan arranged  it For Hrithik Roshan.. and Here Jeet arranged it for Don Mahi...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 
Yeppppi Now Don 's right hand  came in the scene.. Mahi is taking AD's help now//
Edited by sudhirm_2007 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

i_fida thumbnail
not only heet but i ashamed of soni alot..she is the worst sister ever...Today she told everyuone that yes Mahi tried to stol ipshita...Shit on u soni😑😑 If she love Mahi or has realisation that her in-laws and husband are really so wrong then even after knowing that mahi was in her house she can shut her mouth but today she showed her true colors that Mahi si nothing for her....I don't want to see any sympthy for such selfish sister like Soni...she deserve to go to hell wid her family!😑 I am proud of mahi...she has to set her baby free from those culprits! mahi ki wajhe se sab hil gaye heinπŸ˜†..bas unki gardan Mahi ke haath mein aani baaki hei, bas dar hei to us mummyji ka...agar usne koi garbar kardi to Mahi ki sari planning adhuri reh jaayegi....beware mummyji...u better get aside!πŸ˜”
mahi_forever thumbnail

Originally posted by: i_fida

not only heet but i ashamed of soni alot..she is the worst sister ever...Today she told everyuone that yes Mahi tried to stol ipshita...Shit on u soni😑😑 If she love Mahi or has realisation that her in-laws and husband are really so wrong then even after knowing that mahi was in her house she can shut her mouth but today she showed her true colors that Mahi si nothing for her....I don't want to see any sympthy for such selfish sister like Soni...she deserve to go to hell wid her family!😑 I am proud of mahi...she has to set her baby free from those culprits! mahi ki wajhe se sab hil gaye heinπŸ˜†..bas unki gardan Mahi ke haath mein aani baaki hei, bas dar hei to us mummyji ka...agar usne koi garbar kardi to Mahi ki sari planning adhuri reh jaayegi....beware mummyji...u better get aside!πŸ˜”

u r so right..soni is on my nerves now. she is so hateful, toiday she proved that how selfish she is!😑
i wish Mahi would make her life hell along wid her idiots Inlaws!
sudhirm_2007 thumbnail
Soni is the worst sister I have ever seen .. She doesnt have a slight soft corner for her sister.. I thought when Mr khurana said 'nehi nehi mahi aisa nehi kar sakti''  soni will keep quite that she saw  Mahi.in her house......... But no ...she said '' Nehi mai ne mahi ko dekhi hai'' 😑😑I hate soni.. Edited by sudhirm_2007 - 14 years ago
pallavi25 thumbnail
DON MAHI! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
The name suits our Mahi! πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
sudhirm_2007 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pallavi25

DON MAHI! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
The name suits our Mahi! πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

πŸ˜† Yes .. yesterday when Mahi was closely following  from  inside a car..  Jeet.. and his arrangement .  After watching that scene then n there this name came to my mind.. '' DON Mahi'' πŸ˜† 
Edited by sudhirm_2007 - 14 years ago
pallavi25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sudhirm_2007

πŸ˜†Yes .. yesterday when Mahi was closely following from inside a car.. Jeet.. and his arrangement . After watching that scene then n there this name came to my mind.. '' DON Mahi'' πŸ˜†

was she wearing a black coat and dark glasses? πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
monikaseth thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: pallavi25

was she wearing a black coat and dark glasses? πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

No Pallavi she dosent need that πŸ˜†