what happened to Nikhil's business?

pams309 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
Nikhil is supposed to be a big business tycoon... so , i dont understand why he is stuck in the village?
what happened to all his business?
recession hit?? he went bankrupt?? or creative heads might be suffering from selective amnesia! lol......

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chaccha thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I think it's the selective amnesia. lolll It's just like how Saras handles the G business from home.
pams309 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: rachna789

I think it's the selective amnesia. lolll It's just like how Saras handles the G business from home.

forgot about this point... Saras handling all the business from home...n Khitij is missing in action! 😆
sanw thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Like your idea of recession!!!!!!!! LOL

to come up with the story, the creatives forget everything & build in something new
Chaccha thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

They don't even show Kshitij anymore. It's like wo ek roz "office gaya" aur wahi par rahe gaya. lolllll

Edited by rachna789 - 14 years ago
rainabow thumbnail
If I were married to a battleaxe like Saraswati I would disappear too 😆 She is by far the most irritating of the G daughters. I cannot watch the scenes in which she starts giving her bhashans anymore. I skip over those paragraphs entirely in the written updates. She is just unbearable. At least there is a certain intrigue in Gauri's painful dependency and thickheadedness, and I have to admit I'm curious to see what the big secret about Thakur is. But I have 0 interest in this Kajri thing.

As for Nikhil, he has given up his job to work full time as Jhanvi's lackey and boy toy. I'm not surprised the business went under. He never seemed to be very astute in the first place, building a shopping mall in the midst of a poor rural village and what not.
anitav thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hahahahaha

what about the babies ....Niyati's and Sara's ,,,,they probably sleeping all the time or gone to school ....hehehehehe

somethings are just stupid

cheers
Rumii thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
😆 i was thinking of the same too but probably they're trying to show something like ANIL KAPOOR  in the movie  VIRAASAT where he drops  his big plans of opening a food joint n joins his father in the village..........Pitra-bhakkti guys!!
JJESH thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
ho ho ho....ha ha ha.......what a question.........he sold it to somebody.....kissi ko daan mein de diya hoga..............badle mein usko thoda sa zameen, gaai, vyash mila hoga...........