sudhirm_2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
I want to see Mahi is taking her daughter  ...Jeet and Durga Soni will come and say give Ipshita  Mahi will reply kyun? Ipshita is my daughter and I wont give you again.. Then  Mental Khurana will inform police .. Police will come and when they will about to arrest   Mahi . Mahi will say wait and show them  Ipshita's Birth certificate . Then police  cant do anything and will say to khurana's sorry we cant help she is her daughter.. πŸ‘Then I will be maximum happy..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

i_fida thumbnail
Yeah it would be too gr8 if whole khurana family would be on their knees! I just don't want to see Mahi's soft corner for them at any cost because ppl like Durga can never change...God give so many chances to durga for change but she can't give up her dirty thinking so i don't want any sympthy from mahi now specially for her dumb sister who always make funny faces while crying and rolling her eyes listening to others silently!πŸ₯±

sudhirm_2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: i_fida

Yeah it would be too gr8 if whole khurana family would be on their knees! I just don't want to see Mahi's soft corner for them at any cost because ppl like Durga can never change...God give so many chances to durga for change but she can't give up her dirty thinking so i don't want any sympthy from mahi now specially for her dumb sister who always make funny faces while crying and rolling her eyes listening to others silently!πŸ₯±

Exactly I also dont want it.. Enough is enough.. bass aab bahut ho chuka.. But I aam afraid Moni  our's  pyari mummyji will create problem.. 😑
i_fida thumbnail

Originally posted by: sudhirm_2007

Exactly I also dont want it.. Enough is enough.. bass aab bahut ho chuka.. But I aam afraid Moni  our's  pyari mummyji will create problem.. 😑

if it would be in my hands...i would love to send mummyji on some theerth yaatra first😑
even today she tried to convince Mahi for soni...God can't she has eyes to see her dumb daughter soni's fault...if a culprit is wrong then the person who took side of that culprit or don't have guts to go against such dirty person, he/she is equally guilty and that is what soni did...i don't have any sympthy for her! But still can't say for mahi as she has so big heart, though i don't want to see her give away her baby once again for her emotional blackmailer sister soni!

pallavi25 thumbnail
Why didnt Mahi show the birth certificate when they took her to jail the first time? πŸ˜•
These creatives never think of simple, practical solutions.... πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
monikaseth thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Bhai Mahi Ab kisi bhi keemat pe Ipshita ko nahi degi dont worry ab police  bhi mahi ko nahi rok payegi.