P.E Full update 3rd August (Mental Asylum)

RosyRosh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago

Brief Written:

• Pawni gets on the train. Someone helps her. They arrive in Mumbai. Dev and Pawni get off. (Hand was prob Devs cause they dont show anyone else..)
  • Dev kindly asks Pawni he will carry her bag but she says no its okie. She is apalled at the bussling station. Dev tells her that Mumbai is fast paced compared to Palampur. He lets out his hand. She takes it..and they walk on. (This seemed a bit wierd to me 😕)
  • They stop when they notice a little girl crying at the station. Her mom comes and comforts the child. Pawni is anxious to meet her mom now.
  • They are in a taxi and Dev is talking about the dreams of Mumbai. (Typical stuff that they always say about Mumbai in every show..😆) Pawni asks about her mom continuosly...The first time Dev avoided the question. Pawni then asks whether her mom knows she is coming. Dev says no..he thought they would surprise her. Pawni is really exited about meeting her. But Dev has a bit of a gloomy look on his face.
  • Pawni arrives at the gate. She and Dev get out and she reads the sign. Its a MENTAL ASYLUM! Pawni has tears in her eyes and hopefully asks Dev whether her mom works there and Dev says no..she lives there. 😭
  • Pawni's dad is remembering Pawni. Dadi comes and basically says that Pawni ended up like her mom. Pawnis dad says he thinks years ago they made a mistake. He is scared that today he feels like he lost his daughter forever.
  • Dev and Pawni come inside. Pawni is heartbroken seeing everones state that are there.
  • Dev comes to reception and tells her they want to meet Shikha Dixit . He fills formalities out and then notices Pawni crying looking at a patient. He calls for her.
  • They show a bit of Shikha. She walks behind Pawni and then away. Her wrist says number 56. She walks right behind Pawni and Pawni notices but doesnt think much of it.
  • Before Shikha breaks out she bumps into a ward boy and drops keys. She searches for it. Pawni comes behind her and gets it for her. They are literally next to eachother. But they dont look at their faces. She gets up and leaves and Pawni also walks back to reception.
  • Dev introduces Pawni to the doc when the police guard comes and says a patient ran. Another dude comes and says that it was Shikha Dixit. Pawni is distraught that she was so close to her and this happened.
  • Dev and Pawni comes a dark room what seems to be Pawnis moms asylum room. There are drawings and what no on the walls. Pawni looks at them and is crying.
  • Pawni then comes across a picture of a woman with a medal around her and asks who it is and Dev says he knows her.. "insaan ke roop mein kala saaya" (a black/dark ghost in a human form) .. she has a big hand in Pawnis mothers state.
Please Use the Thank You Button!

Edited by xtaurus429x - 14 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Happy4Ever- thumbnail
Thanks for update.
I am doubting Dev now.
RosyRosh thumbnail
Guys..update is not done..my vids arent working..so im waiting a bit..check back for the completed version!
desigurl20 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
thank you!! I don't actually think that pavnis mom is mental!!
RosyRosh thumbnail
^ yeah me neither! the way she was behaving..didnt seem like it..i think she is put there by DEV!
desigurl20 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
yeah she seamed perfectly normal 2 me!
OodlesDoodles thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
I think she may be in and out of that..now pawnni will decide to take care she will still not understand and think pawni as a baby