Miss_Random thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
i think that mahi shouldnt have said those things to soni, as she didnt do anything, even mahi is believing things which others have said, soni is doing the same, but its just that mahi is right, but soni is right in her way, so....she cant blame her and i found it not fair that she said those things to her, ke tum kabhi maa nei bansakti, blah blah....that was too much

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sudhirm_2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Mahi was absolutely right.. What Soni is doing with Mahi any body will react like Mahi.. soni cant understand her sister's feeling she believed Mahi  was going to kidnap her own daughter... Thats why she said  tum  is liye kabhi maa nehi ban saki.. Mahi did enough for her mental sister.. .. Soni is an abnormal character.. who silently observed  her mother in law blaming her sister and mother and police arrested her sister.  she knows its not their  fault.. Is she Normal????

Edited by sudhirm_2007 - 14 years ago
sapna_sha thumbnail
Mahi is so rightly said all those words...SONI DESERVE EVEN MORE THAN THIS! If i would be in mahi's place then would like to even slap soni. She is so dumb, like has no mouth, spinless dumb woman. she knew verywell that her husband, saas durga is so wrong , still only like to show her stupid tears all the time but did nothing to save mahi. What need of such dumbo sister. I applaud mahi to saying all this word to her!
If Mahi have listened to her family then she would never gave her daughter ipshita to soni, mahi always do what wants, she has guts to stand for herself and for her loveones, she is not like soni who always love to stand like a puppet!
lazy_mariyum thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
well i agree whatever mahi said to soni soni deserves it
Deb07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Mahi is right all the way --------------Soni deserves much more than these words....................😡

baksha thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

i agree, that Mental Soni deserved it

stunninstar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

yeah...i too agree...soni deserved all that was said to her.. she was standing like a statue watching her husband and saas insult shabd and telling all non sense about her sister and mother..

she is a girl with no backbone..never able to stand for herself..

she forgot what all mahi did for her in the past...

it was mahi who saved her from that evil bua ..and stopped jeets marriage..and how can she do this..and how can she forget that it is mahis kid..she only gave her.. she acts and believes as if it is her kid and mahi is just asking for her swart..stup**d soni...she will never learn to live..