neela226 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
a woman taunts mahi in jail. shabd comes. mahi says she isnt looking at her. shabd tells the ladies not to touch mahi. the lady does. shabd tells the police to say something. the man says these ladies murdered their husbands and are criminals. the man tells the ladies to leave mahi. shabd says the khuranas bought the police, they want 3 lakks, he wil fix everything, ishana is out with tayji.mahi says to take care of ishana.

outside jail, tayji says mahi is living in such a place. shabd comes and says mahi is stuck in the wrong place, khuranas paid police 3 lakhs to keep her here. tayji says how can they do this to mahi, she had said they would suffer for that decision one day. tayji tells moni her daughter didnt do right. shabd says now they should think about getting mahi out. moni says there is no other way but to pay the police. tauji says how does that insure they will release mahi, khuranas will pay more money.

shabd comes to khurana house. durga tells shabd to wait at the door. soni gets up but durga tells soni to eat. khurana says thats shabd, this is no way to behave. soni asks how is mahi. shabd begs them to take the accusation back.

the police tells mahi her bail is done. adi is there. mahi asks how much money. adi says its ok, friendship doesnt have much price. mahi says when there is no other way, he always helps her. adi says he values people more than money. mahi says when a sister backstabs its hard to trust others. adi tells mahi to go home, and be with her family and shabd.

jeet says finally shabd sareen, a big business, like a normal man is begging for help, he said he wont see his face, what happened today, who walks also falls, in business or in life. khurana says to jeet this applies to him too. durga says who works with brains are successful, jeet worked with that, thats why he is successful, in josh he rejected a blank check, if he took it this wouldnt come, he is jealous of their success and happiness. khurana says there is a limit to insult. shabd says they are right, he has nothing but mahi and ishana and to help him, he doesnt want anything more. durga says to do one more thing. jeet says he and soni want to adopt ipshita and he has to sign a no objection form so he cant touch ipshita after today, he has no relationship with ipshita. durga says they trusted the sareens, mahi is besharam. shabd says not to say anything to mahi, she isnt like that. durga says thats what he says but not what they see, does he want mahi or ipshita. shabd remembers how the lady taunted mahi and how tayji said they would suffer for their decision.. jeet says shabd has nothing to do with ipshita. shabd is about to sign it. mahi comes. mahi says they are doing such a game, they thought they can make shabd helpless by sending her to jail, they can use their wealth but they cant by truth which won. mahi tels soni she cant ever be a mom because a mom needs heart and emotions, thats why bhagban left her womb empty, she will take her baby back because ipshita wont be raised good in this house where shes just a lucky charm, where they can compromise a daughter for business, she was happy to give her child but he got so ahead in business he can compromise his daughter, no more games. mahi promises to take ipshita back. mahi rips the paper and throws it.

preview: mahi says  to shabd she will get ipshita back by kidnapping her.

[NOCOPY} 

Edited by neela226 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

daddysgirl786 thumbnail
thanks!!

i'm worried about the kidnappinjg idea though....it's beter to go through legal system
punjabi girl thumbnail
I'm glad Mahi put Soni in her place. Soni deserves to hear all this.
renup64 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Thank you verymuch for update.

neteche_c thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
why is Mahi going to kidnap her own child, when she can go to the police and accuse Soni of kinaping.😒  And get her child back. 
These writers want so much drama that they don even thinking logical. Do they think we are that dumb?
I find someone in the show should tell Mahi that she don have to do that since the child is still hers. Like that she save herself from one more problem.
Sometimes i just don get these dramas.
stunninstar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: neteche_c

why is Mahi going to kidnap her own child, when she can go to the police and accuse Soni of kinaping.😒 And get her child back.

These writers want so much drama that they doneven thinking logical. Do they think we are that dumb?
I find someone in the show should tell Mahi that she don have to do that since the child is still hers. Like that she save herself from one more problem.
Sometimes i just don get these dramas.

yea...mahi shud go to court...thanx fr the update
muneera19 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanks for the update! its jus gettin stupid!
pooh1612 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
oh my god...whats happening