30th july 09 written update

amber_k thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
the show starts with tillu saying tht he is like hanuman for sn nd then he leaves.. yashoda goes to tillus wife nd consoles her by looking at her just then gayatri cums nd says picks up sum fruits nd then yashoda asks wat is she doing and then she says tht im making juice for arjun shubh said tht arjun worksout evryday so ithought tht he shud have  sum juice to give him energy nd then yashoda smiles nd all while yashoda is looking at her with her gredy eyes nd then once teh juice is made she says take one for chandru also(her husband) nd then yashoda says tht she will make juice for chandru till then gayatri can go nd give the juice to arjun nd then gaytri's mom asks her to add sugar but she says no arjun likes natural things so dont add sugar to teh juice nd goes.. b4 going to arjun's room gaytri checks herself in mirror and then goes inside nd praises shubh for making arjun's room really nice nd then she goes nd keeps the juice at table nd then goes to treadmill nd strts to feel  it ( looks like gayatri likes arjun) nd accidentaly she pushes the start button of the treadmill nd she gets scared nd strts calling her mom nd yashoda nd just wen she is about to fall arjun catches her nd gayatri smiles nd then she goes i just brought juice for u nd then... arjun interupts nd says its ok nd then turns off the treadmill nd then gayatri tells him tht his juice is on table nd is about to leave when arjun calls gayatri nd she smiles nd arjun says tht dont handle the things tht u dont kno about u mite end up getting hurt this makes her happy nd then he asks her where is shubh gayatri is bout to reply when he hears shubh' aarti nd then gaytri nd arjun both smile nd then gaytri leaves nd all one by one reach near the temple.. radha rani's murti's sthapna is done nd shubh is doing their aarti nd then all the members keep on cuming one by one near the temple nd after arti  shubh prays ki kanha thanx coz of u my whole family is together nd then he gives arti nd prashad to evry1 nd then wen asnh asks for it he asks him to go take shower nd then take arti nd prashad nd then they all go nd sn's jija is talking to sm 1 on phone nd he asks him to pay the money when sn's jija is like ill pay u once i cum back wen he sees the other guy cuming he changes his tone nd says i will take the money frm u once i cum bak nd he looks at him greedily nd asks him for money nd then he goes i was going to sn as he is my jija but ur jija's jija so ill just take sum from u nd then he takes it from him nd goes nd the 100 rupee note was the last note tht the other guy had.. in the kitchen gayatri is serving evry1 breakfast when arjun says he doesnt want ny ghee wali roti as all the exercise he does will go waste nd eating sio much will increase his bmi nd then yashoda cums nd tells him to eat it as this roti's ghee wont increase the bmi instead it wll all go to ur brain nd shubh this wat i hear evryday nd get scolded if i dont eat ghee wali roti sof rom now onm u have to eat it too nd then sn strts praying b4 eating nd evry1 folds their hands nd prays nd then ansh cums nd sits nd after prayer all strt to eat and then ansh asks y do we sit on the floor nd eat wen we have such a big dining table nd sn's jija(chandru ) agrees with him nd then sn says tht jo anand aise khanna khane mein hai woh wahan par nahin nd shubh adds tht if we eat like this then our back bone gets straight nd smthing else which i dont remember nd then he says eat fast i have a surprise for u both nd the episode ends.

sorry for any mistakes

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ali35 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
new episode ...anyone?