Written Update 31st July- Clash of Titans

ranjnanarang thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Guys I have sudden guests at home today so I have done live update and not the detailed one. Please bear with me for my mistakes.

The show starts with DM asking about Kanji's waris and Kanji coming at the door and saying Jai Bhawani.

Kanji music plays (good music and Kanji is looking super hot here)

He says that I am here in my own village in front of you.

He walks towards DM. By this time he has said Jai Bhawani thrice.

He asks DM who is he (Hails he doesn't know DM) and what does he want. Dm tells him that the barren land around the village is been bought by him to make a diamond plant there and you were the only one remaining to sign so we were waiting for  you.

Kanji tells DM that first of all correct yourself if you call Land Banjar it is like calling your Mother barren. And I am not going to sell the Land. DM telle him if he was aware that Dm is paying thrise the market price Kanji telle him he will not sell the land even if DM Pays 10 times the price.

DM tells Pinakin to explain things to Kanji.

Pinakin tells him that DM will give him house and job in the factory so he will gain with this deal.
Kanji tells him that he is not selling. And as far as the house is concerned any house he keeps his foot in will be his house. 

Pinakin tells him that there is a difference if you earn money urself. Kanji says no and walks off.

The scene shifts to Kanji's House.

Kanji opens an old lock he enters the house and looks around it is an old house full of cobwebs. Kanji walks to a trunk opens it and takes out a double barrel gun and looks at a picture at the wall it is Tarus picture which is full of mud right now. Kanji's sololiqui "I have spent 14 years in the jail cos of you Trau lata Mahayavanshi I will take Hisaad of each and every day"

Suddenly DM calls him Kanji turns around and walks up to DM. He tells him that he is a bhatwadia Dm says means Daku. Kanji says not not Daku Bhatwadia as Dakus loot for their own gains but we loot for our people.

DM says that I am Dhram Raj mahyavanshi the Maalik of Dharam pur. Kanji is surprised he repeats his surname. DM tells him that he has made Dharam people and he wanted to do the same here as well. And he is not a lootera. Kanji needs loots for his people then he needs to think of them. Dm says that he is leaving now. Kanji is left thinking. "Dharam Raj Mahyavanshi Tarulatas brother" (you are dead moti)

The scene shifts to nanaji's house Santu is asking nanaji if he really does not about Kanji and his baby. Nanaji tells her that he said so and that's the truth he got them in Dharamour after their parents died and what ever happened before that  is not known by him.

He explains to santu that the person she is aming efforts for has left and now she must not leave her house. Santu asks her why does he think that khemi will never come back, she will and things will be ok.

DM comes back to his house he hugs Suraj and Birwa. He sits on the couch and Moti asks if his work is done. DM tells her that almost only one person has to sign monment he does that the work will start.

Moti tells DM that he must be tired he should go to his room and get fresh and she will send tea for him Dm says why are you bothered ask chokri to make it for me. Chamou starts to tell DM that Malkin is but is cut short by Taru's stare. She asks Dm to go to his room and she will send tea there.

DM leaves and Taru scolds Champu again calling her a radio she tells her that if santu is not in the house then will they not have tea or what.(DM will not moti)

She asks her to make tea for DM and the way Santu makes it.

Taru comes to DMs room thinking what to do as nanka will ask about Santu ans what will I say if he gets to know that Santu has signed the papers what will happen she thinks nothing will happen as it is nanka does not like her and santu is a choti jati. She thinks that it is not the time for DM to know and I will have to tell him my way.

DM takes the cup and takes a sip he immediately senses something and asks Taru where is that chokri. This is not the tea made by her. Taru asks him that why the tea is not good or what. DM says that it is but it is not the same as Chokri's where is she.

The imagine copyright message freezes on his face.

Edited by ranjnanarang - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pisces25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
It's okay, your update still great Thanks ๐Ÿ˜ƒ. Hmm so Kanji knows moti very well I wonder why he was in jail, though the stories getting interesting.
Edited by pisces25 - 14 years ago
sg08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
I wonder what Moti is going to tell DM about the missing chokri. DM misses his chokri, awwww!
walliamsD thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the quick update ๐Ÿ˜Š
Mallika113 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Ranjna, great for instant update. You have great memory and got all the details. This was a fab episode. I liked the confrontation between DM and Kanji. Kanji def has a grudge against Motiben and family.

DM looked awesome! The sweet guy misses his chokri and her tea!  Moti will face his wrath tomorrow for kicking out Santu๐Ÿ˜ก
Soapgirl thumbnail
Thanks for the update. Did Moti n her dad put Khanji in Jail for attacking her in the village jungle while she was driving the car...haha that will be a silly reason for him to be in jail for 14 long years!!!
dkmystery thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

thx for the update; can someone pls tell me the name of the actor who is potraying kanji?

n dm's xpressions were too sweet when sitting in the hall his eyes kept searching santu.. u r missing her, smart guy! ;)
soap-critic thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Ranjna for this wonderful instant update. Next week should be interesting. They are building up the Kanji-Moti track quite well.
Mallika113 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: dkmystery

thx for the update; can someone pls tell me the name of the actor who is potraying kanji?

n dm's xpressions were too sweet when sitting in the hall his eyes kept searching santu.. u r missing her, smart guy! ;)

Kanji is portrayed by Prashanth Narayanan!  He is handsome and he is a good actor.  Our DM and Kanji, both are eye candy๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†  It's a good match. Waiting to see both of them in action. Story is getting interesting now!
Waiting for meeting between Motiben and Kanji too. What memories they will have, all unpleasant, especially for Moti!
nikita_88 thumbnail
Thanks
I wonder what Taru has done!