sudhirm_2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Today's preview  Mahi is saying I will bring back my child.. Shabd is asking how it will be possible? Mahi replied I will kidnap Ipshita..This time I am feeling Mahi is not right.. She shouldn't kidnap  Ipshita.. It will  bring more complication in their life..   They have no money .. They have only AD....😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

monikaseth thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Bhai Mahi will never do like this she must have another plans i am sure Ad Will Help them.
sudhirm_2007 thumbnail

Originally posted by: monikaseth

Bhai Mahi will never do like this she must have another plans i am sure Ad Will Help them.

Let's see what she has in her mind....
kxs19 thumbnail
Mahi is very smart if there is one person in this show that i don't doubt it is mahi and i'm sure she will show her magic once again.
maan-and-geet thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
kidnap isnt good... i dont understand why dont they go to court
i_fida thumbnail
don't worry, whatever mahi will do would be right....waise bhi Durga jaise longon ko unki language mein answer dena bhut zarrori hota hei...still we saw only trailor, i know if Mahi  has decided to take ipshita back then thern she'll...whatever she does, i am with My Mahi...i just wanna see ipshita back to Mahi-shabd now at any cost!
sudhirm_2007 thumbnail
Yeah you are Right Fida. If Mahi challenge some one  Mahi will fight for it  till the end.. remember how.. she  challenged simran.. and  she won
mahi_forever thumbnail
I am wid my mahi , she is right. actually Durga-jeet have kiddnapped ipshita or we can say they have bad intention to keep herself  wid them for fulfilling their desire and they proved it today by forcing shabd to sign the adoption paper, such bad ppl need to learn in their own ways...they r real kidnappers of ipshita. Mahi will do everything to bring her daughter back from that hell called khurana house, ipshita need to free from there. whatever Mahi will do, will be absolutly right.
GO MAAHI GO..WE R SO PROUD OF U AND WE ALL R WID U!
pallavi25 thumbnail
Im sure she has some other plan in her mind.....kidnapping is just part of it! 😉

BUT WHY ARENT THEY USING DNA TESTS TO prove that Ipshita is their child? 😲
i_fida thumbnail

Originally posted by: pallavi25

Im sure she has some other plan in her mind.....kidnapping is just part of it! 😉

BUT WHY ARENT THEY USING DNA TESTS TO prove that Ipshita is their child? 😲

The main problem is Money ,pallavi! Shahi don't have such money to fight against such culprits like durga -jeet. If they can hire police for sending mahil to jail, then they can buy doctors to prove them wrong too
That's why i think again AD can help then in this matter too but whatever mahi'll do now i am wid her whatever way she choose and i know she will choose the right way to teach them lesson !