Sharad Kelkar's Far East holiday-artical

sharona_bha thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Sharad Kelkar's Far East holiday

Remember Nahar who had become the name of every household is just relaxing with his wife by taking holidays in Thailand and Bangkok.
Indya spoke with the actor about his holiday.

"The long break holiday was necessary for me because we used to take holidays just for the weekend but this time we had really enjoyed our best. We had gone to Thailand - Bangkok for a week. Keerti was really enjoying a lot. In Bangkok there are so many places to see and has the most amazing sights and I must say that every one once should visit Thailand. The beaches are so clean and most amazingly the people are generous and most of them are Indians and they haven't yet forgotten Saat Phere and my character Nahar."

He further said that," This holiday was well deserved for me because from the last four and half years I was just working daily and it was really difficult for me to take an off and I'm really tired of facing the camera. About the trip the actor said that," We just had sea-food which is mind-blowing especially prawns curry and fish."

The actor had a quite relaxing holiday time with his wife Keerti which he had not given her during his daily soap days. The actor is now just waiting for some good reality shows but for now he is enjoying his break which he had waited for more then four years.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

milla thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks I love Sharad.  I am happy he is relaxing and having a good time.  
ramas thumbnail
wow he truly deserved it . he looks great. Thanks sharona. Edited by ramas - 14 years ago