sudhirm_2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
😃 I knew it Mahi will come just in time ... When Shabd was about to sign the adoption paper.. But Today's real Hero is .. AD... Wowwwwwww I love him.. He is cool and always come when Shahi   need.. sweeet guy.. But Mahi today showed her Durga roop.. Go Mahi Go.. we all are with you.. she challenged Khurana.. I will take back my Daughter from you.. Mr Khurana is  a perfect gentle man.. He was looking Happy When Mahi challenged  them.. Mahi is right  She said '' Mai iss liye nehi le rahi hoon meri bachhi wapas ke mujhhe paisa chahiye par yahan uski parvarish i nehi ho payga ''  Soni was looking funny today no dialogue ...Edited by sudhirm_2007 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

monikaseth thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Yes Bhai  Aaj Bahuit Di n ke baad maayka dekh ke khushi huye wowoowowow way to go mahi .
i_fida thumbnail
I amsooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Happy sudhir, monika...I can't resist myself today..I am dancing..............Today mahi did what we all wanted for her.......OUR JHANSI KI RANI DID IT...WOWO👏👏
sudhirm_2007 thumbnail
Yeah Fida Monika.. Today our Mahi  showed what she is.. ohhhhhh I am really Happy. when I was watching Jeet and Durga's Face...
maan-and-geet thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sudhirm_2007

😃 I knew it Mahi will come just in time ... When Shabd was about to sign the adoption paper.. But Today's real Hero is .. AD... Wowwwwwww I love him.. He is cool and always come when Shahi   need.. sweeet guy.. But Mahi today showed her Durga roop.. Go Mahi Go.. we all are with you.. she challenged Khurana.. I will take back my Daughter from you.. Mr Khurana is  a perfect gentle man.. He was looking Happy When Mahi challenged  them.. Mahi is right  She said '' Mai iss liye nehi le rahi hoon meri bachhi wapas ke mujhhe paisa chahiye par yahan uski parvarish i nehi ho payga ''  Soni was looking funny today no dialogue ...

hun, soni always looks funny.... she never have anything to say thats worth listening... she is master of glycerin tears....
sudhirm_2007 thumbnail

Originally posted by: makram1786

hun, soni always looks funny.... she never have anything to say thats worth listening... she is master of glycerin tears....

😆  you are too funny .. master of glycerine...😆
dilkushi thumbnail
Honestly Jeet has no right over the baby and is only using the kid for getting money. I feel horrified leaving baby there and am honestly displeased with the creatives of the show showing that a kid can bring money pleasures into a household. Thats so not true as it is God who gives this money thing when he wants to bless someone
mahi_17 thumbnail
em soo happyy!! n especially when she challenged them =D
cant wait tooo the next episode..
n yeh i also like mr khurranna he is a nicee man, he was smilin the whole time =D em happy dat he understood eveything unlike dat ugy durga!!!....hate her to maxx!! :@
n also sonii, she is such a dumbo!
missindia26 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Whoo hoo Jhansi Ki Rani Mahi is back and she will show them!
sapna_sha thumbnail
I Love my Jhansi ki Rani mahi. she is superb. i am so happy to see her back in action, Now khurana family including soni will be in hell!