**superstarz** thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
umm. hey. im from trinidad so things here r behind in terms of indian serials. i had to go to camp 4 a week, which caused me 2 miss sum episodes of maayka. d last i saw was wen buaji sent mahi to sum place to get rid of her so that simran could marry jeet without interference. also, shabd and mahi were going through a difficult time since he didnt want her 2 have anytin 2 do wit soni. wen i came homw from camp, i saw that mahi had given away her baby 2 shabd. i also saw that shabd was ok wit soni. however, i didnt c simran nor buaji. can sumone plzzz explain wat happened wen i was in camp plzzz. wat happened 2 simran n buaji. wat caused shabd 2 b ok wit soni. etc. etc. thanks alot.😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

princessonline thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Well you have not missed that much but what happened when you went away was that Mahi went to where buaji told her to go but she had her doubts on Buaji so when she left she called jeet and told him everything and told him to stop the marrige until she comes. Then what happened was that she went were that evil Bua had told her to go and when she went there she found out that Simran was already engaed, found her father and other stuff about her and how she wanted to have a lot of money and so then she brought the father there and told everyone everything and then bua was like its too bad now that jeet is already married to her but he wasnt cause they had covered jeets face with the turban that has flowers coming down it and so then Mahi asked Simran to tell her who did all this and she told that Bua was behind all this and they kicked her out and before that evil women left she said that Soni could never have a kid and oni started to cry really badly and said why does this always happen to her and why she can never become a mother Mahi felt bad for her and gave her, her daughter then shabd came back and wanted his daughter back but realized that soni loved her alot that she was willing to put her life on the line for her and let her keep his daughter. So thats what happened when you left and i Hope that this helps you.
**superstarz** thumbnail
thanks alot. it helped.