nikita_88 thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Hey Guys,

Ok I was thinking this forum has some awesome, fan fics about YuVi getting together, first meeting, cute moments as boyfriend and girlfriend, but nothing about them together as a married couple and this is what I think creatives are stuck on how to show YuVi as a married couple, so I thought I would help them out by writing a fan fic about YuVi married and together.

Hope you enjoy it. Ignore my random thought comments. In addition, please ignore my mistakes as my Hindi is not great (SorryπŸ˜ƒ), so it will be mostly in English but if I put Hindi I will translate it. I just don't think English can sometimes have the same meaning as Hindi.

My fan fic starts with something have already posted before in a topic before, I have edited it a bit but I posted it as a one shot. It was on this post http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=150230

Edited by nikita_88 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nikita_88 thumbnail
Hey Guys, here is the first part.  I hope you like it I have put my thoughts in red and translations in blue.

Enjoy and please comment let me know what you think.

Part 1

So YuVi have just got married, with everyone's permission (aah dreamlandπŸ˜†).

They reach Yug's house and have they have the pagla's (the Laxmi entering the house, the footsteps thing).

Then they play the ring finding game so they are sitting opposite each other stealing glances at one another (Chori Chori Chupke Chupke😳😳)

'The ring is going in OK ' One, Two, Three start.'

YuVi dive in.

Yug hold on to Vrinda's hand and winks at her

Neel: 'Come on how long does it take to find the ring'

Yug: 'We are meant to be looking for a ring' no one told me'

Neel: 'We thought you should work out yourself.' πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

In the meantime Yug finds the ring but gives it to Vrinda. He whisper's to her 'Yeh zingadi teri name ki ha, tumari har bata to mani paged gi' (This life is in your name, I am going to have to agree to everything you say)

Vrinda blushes, and then shows everyone the ring.

VA: 'This rituals are over now, Bindia bahu. Take Vrinda to Yug's room.' (Sorry finding it hard to say it in Hindi due to the spellings.)

B: 'Ji, babassa.'

V and B go to the room. Yug starts to make his way there but VA stops him.

VA: 'Yug'

Yug in his mind abhi bhi kebab mein hadi hai (Still coming in between us.) (LOLπŸ˜†πŸ˜†)

Yug: 'Ji, dadu' 

VA: 'Khusu ho?' (Are u happy?)

Yug: 'Ji, dadu.' Yug mutters to himsefl I would be happier if you let me go

VA: 'Just remember now your responsibilities have grown you can't just think about yourself, Vrinda has to be part of all your decisions.'

Yug: Aur mein dadu, Vrinda ke decisions mein hoga?' (and me dadu, I will part of Vrinda's decisions?πŸ˜†πŸ˜†)

VA: 'Badmash' (Naughty). He laughs 'ok go, Vrinda is waiting for you.'

Yug Leaves to go to his room.

In YuVi's room (aww how sweet they have their room.😳😳)

Yug enters and sees Vrinda waiting on the bed with her Gungat and all.

Yug: 'I am so happy today, that you are mine and no one can ever come between us you are mine forever. We managed it we repaired the Friendship. I am so happy. Vrinda say something??'

No response.

He lifts the Gunnat it's a dummy (LOL,πŸ˜† got the idea from Kkoi Dil Mein hai.)

Yug in shock and Vrinda laughing at him from the window. (aww poor Yug)

Yug: 'You think that's funny I am not talking to you.'

Vri: 'I am sorry' Holding her ears. Yug is grinning to himself whilst ignoring Vrinda as she comes closer.

He tries to garb her but misses and she runs with Yug chasing her, she grabs a pillow and they have a cute pillow fight. 😳😳

They fall on the bed. They have an eye locking moment. πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Yug: Truce?

Vrinda smiles nervously.

Yug: 'I promise I will never let you down, as every day goes by I will love you more and more.' 😳

Vrinda hugs Yug.

Vrinda: 'Yug, tumahri bena Vrinda adhourhi hai!' (Without you Vrinda is incomplete.)

Yug slowly starts to kiss Vrinda, along her neck, taking in every scent of her. Slowly he reaches her mouth. He waits and looks at Vrinda, he can't believe, it after months of waiting, they are finally married.

He gets up from there and Vrinda is left confused.

Vrinda: Yug, what's wrong?

Yug: Nothing, I will just me back in a moment.

Vrinda watches Yug as he walks to his cupboard and takes a box out of there.

He walks over to Vrinda, she looks at him.

Yug: Its mom's she said dad gave it to her on their wedding night, and she gave it to me a couple of years ago to give it to a girl I love.

Vrinda has tears in her eyes,

Yug: I don't want you to cry!

Vrinda: They are tears of happiness.

Yug: Do you like it?

Vrinda: Its beautiful, I will treasure it, for the rest of my life.

They Hug

Edited by nikita_88 - 14 years ago
Ani- thumbnail
thanks alot it was gr8
sadaf.12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

lovely... ahhh dream land... if only this was real... the trp's would be sky high!!!!

plz update soon hun!
Neetu2825 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
This is how it should have been not like it is nowπŸ˜”
Thank you for this Nikita...we can live our dreams through this FF.

Mana26 thumbnail
Great stuff nikkiπŸ˜ƒ
i enjoyedd it very muchh!
Zaara07 thumbnail
ohhh!!! just loved it πŸ˜›
really nice πŸ˜ƒ
sadaf.12 thumbnail
hun... when is the 2nd part cummin up?
plz be soon!!!!!
nikita_88 thumbnail
Hey,

Sorry I know I have neglected this FF but its just that with Part 2 I have written it a couple of times plus I am trying to get my bearings with what I want to happen next in this FF, plus its really hard to write with everything happening in the show though I do have a couple of ideas I just need to get them typed up hopefully it will be soon but I am so not sure! So do bear with me and when I do update we can party!

Niki

P.S Thanks for the comments and Sadaf thanks for the comment to get me to update, I didn't think many people remembered about it so I was unsure if I was going to post the next part even though I had semi written it!

shab_rules thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
OMG

WOWWWW

HOW THE HELL CAN U SAY DAT IS CRAP ????????????????

that was awsome hun. im inlove with this FF too. you beat me to showing yuvis after marriage scenes, but i dont mind, coz urs ROCK !!!!!!!!

i love it hun,. and i cant wait for the next part. wud like to say just one thing to. plzzzzzzzzzzzzz dont rush their honey moon scene. i wanna take it ion nice and slowly !