Who you like Manoj Chandila to replace with.......

Poll

Who you like Manoj Chandila to replace with...........(if he really le

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
mehvishrainbow2 thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Who you like Manoj Chandila to replace with...........(if he really leaving this serial)?

I don't want him to leave this serial

what u all say about this?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

stunninstar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

well...i like manoj as harman.. and if he gt to be replaced then among all the names given i like iqbal.. he is my fav.. four guys in tv i love the most is harshad chopra, iqbal khan, hiten and jay bhanushali...

but guyz...i dont want that maya to be iqbals wife.. so some other person will do..

farhan89 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i like iqbal khan and amir ali malik a lot. but i dont thing that they match for the role of harmen. both of them are well known and very strong celebrities. thats why i think that they dont match in a small role like harmen because they are perfect main leads.
i like the tabrez khan( the actuelle replacement) because he has the same figure like manoj.
.Jiya. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Iqbal Khan :) :) Or Hussain x
x

ram92 thumbnail
it cant be iqbal khan cuz he dont deserve a side role. he's the perfect main lead for any show.
stunninstar thumbnail

Originally posted by: ram92

it cant be iqbal khan cuz he dont deserve a side role. he's the perfect main lead for any show.

yeah...i dont want them to give iq a less important role.. kis desh is premeers stry.. and if any char is more important then its preets char... rest everyone is nt the centre of attraction.

.i wish ekta casts harshad and iqbal in her new serial..both given characters that are equaly important.. and in some nice channel..hen am sure..it will beat all trp's

ram92 thumbnail
yeah...i dont want them to give iq a less important role.. kis desh is premeers stry.. and if any char is more important then its preets char... rest everyone is nt the centre of attraction.

.i wish ekta casts harshad and iqbal in her new serial..both given characters that are equaly important.. and in some nice channel..hen am sure..it will beat all trp's  posted by stunninstar

hey thats a gr8 idea. with neha bamb and aditi gupta in it. i wish i was in ekta's place and could make it.😍

farhan89 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
but i think that because of iqbal khan or amir ali malik the trps can rise because they have a huge fan following
ram92 thumbnail
trps r rising. but after that time slot.....urrgh i dont wanna talk about it.😵
stunninstar thumbnail
oh woww... that will bcum the biggest hit of all ekta soaps... i wish ekta makes a soap like dus kahaniyaan.. with all her hit jodis... like harshadditi , iqbalneha, eijaz-anita,hitengauri,.etc etc... and telecast it at 9-10 in some other channel...u know one hour show..then star plus will learn a biggggggggg lesson...that dont mess with ekta..he he...