Written Update 29th July-Khemi elopes

ranjnanarang thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

The show starts with Santu asking about Kanji Waghela's relation with her parents and Nanaji tells her that he told you that he is your dad's friend and he didn't know anything else.

However curious Santu tells him that Moti was asking about him. Nanaji is shocked and look worried.

Nanaji  again claims ignorance. And jigyasu balika santu asks that he was talking about his baby then how come he didn't know anything.

Nanji tells her that "I don't know anything" and diverts her attention to Khemi by telling her that she has lost her mind (anyone would for Hiten) and to look for her.

Khemi is standing by the only well in Dhrampur thinking that everything is going wrong because of her and even Santu has taken such a decision. (why are these sisters such thinkers –thinking negative all the time)

She is about to fall in the fell when Santu comes and holds her. Santu tells her that if she had bent  little more she would have fallen in the well.

Khemi asks for a coin to wish to khodiyar maa. Both the sisters asks for their wishes after wishing they ask what have they asked for. They both ask each others happiness. Khemi thinks tells Santu that it is not possible to which Santu replies that when ever they have asked for anything form Khodiyar maa they have got it and same will happen this time as well. (If only)

Khemi and santu hug. Khemi thinks that she is elder and Khodiyar maa has to listen to her first (God does not believe in this hierarchy Khemi) She thinks that she had to do something about it and she had to that the same day.

Moti is confused and chatting with Jhamku about the where about of Kanji waghela " Kahan gaya hoga kanji waghela". She says that he was from Jambkhambria may be he has gone there.

Moti says  "if I offer you a lot of money you will again get angry so I ask you directly that how do you know Kanji and what is your relation with him". (I am loving this help lessness of Moti-she has this million dollor expression)

Jhamku asks her that inspite of Taru not liking chote log how come she knows Kanji waghela.

Taru snaps back at her "You think you're very smart u know everything and even then you're asking me".

Jhamku pulls her leg again by telling her that the way she wants to hide a few things even she wants to do the same so she will not tell her anything till taru tells her the details, and walks off.

Taru thinks that it is difficult to get any details from Jhamku and where the hell is this guy Kanji Waghela (apple of everyone's eyes must be dying to hiccups now)

At Nanaji's house Khemi is praying to her parents and tells them that she has to do something about everything and the only solution is that she has to go away so that Santus home does not break (she is hell bent on doing that herself why are you worried)

Mongi comes from behind and asks her that if she had made gol papdi for her,  khemi says yes as she likes it a lot.

Mogi says "yes I love it and even hiten bhai does" (why this girl walks around with a sack of salt)

Khemi gives a painful smile and tells her that she(khemi) must go and give some to the daughter of one Indu kaki as she also likes it a lot.  She goes and touches Nanaji's feet. Nanaji asks her what happened. Kahmi tells him that she is going. Nanaji asks where (running away with Hiten  haha) She tells him that she is going to give gol papdi to Indu kakis daughter as she likes it a lot. Nanaji suspiciously looks at her and tells her to come back soon as those guys sleep early. (Others party in the three hut village)

She steps out while at the door she looks at santu who is looking at the bindi packets DM got for her form Antwerp and crying. ' mere dil ka………' sad tune is playing in the background and Santu gets a flash back of DM when he told her about the imported Bindi's and told her that if she didn't like them she can give those to Kehmi  in her marriage  the option Santu refused.

Kehmi looks at a crying Santu and thinks that "I can't meet you santu because if I do I will not be able to go"

Santu is looking at a displaced Bindi on her forehead and thinking "Maalik now you will never have to correct my Bindi" and cries very sad scene.

Khemi is sitting beside a pond and Hiten comes there they hug she tells him that it is too late. ( I am confused late for what)

Hiten tells her "why have you called me at this time suddenly" (now I realize )

Khemi says " I felt like meeting you and I have got some Gol papdi for you. How is it"

Hiten tells her that it is very nice. He is happily eating it.

Kemi tells him "that after marriage I will make same gol papadi for you and will pack it for you whenever you go to work"

She asks him for a promise he says that I don't promise anything without listening to the details (smart boy)

Khemi tells him that he never took her sister as his mom Hiten cuts her and tells her "no and I cannot  do that ever, I take her as my father's wife and not my mother she is even younger than me in age"

Khemi is speechless. Hiten tells her "once we get married then no one can do anything about it neither the malik of Dharampur nor your santu behna"

Khemi tells him to meet her at the same place and same time she will wait for him. Hiten smiles (cute smile). He tells khemi "tomorrow is a big day for me and I will surely come" Khemi tells him that it is time for them to part ways.  (Surprise surprise)

Hiten gives her a worried look and asks her what did she mean.

Khemi tells him "I meant that I should leave now"

Everyone comes into Nanajis house and Santu asks him what happened could he find Khemi.( so they have realized that Khemi is missing). He tells her that she told me that she is going to Indu kaki's house but she never reached there. Nanaji says "Now I understand that my khemi has left the house she is gone to ensure that everyone is happy" (you should have let her be happy then)

Mongi goes running to Hiten. Shouting Hiten Bhai … Hiten Bhai.

Hiten aks her what happened and whay is she crying she tell her that Khemi has left the house she had gome to Indu kaki to give gol papdi  but never came back.

Hiten remembers her words "it is time for us to part ways"

Hearing this Moti who is standing at the door listening gives a huge smile (creep- I hate her when everyone is sad she is happy- sadist)

The scene shifts to nanaji's house where nanaji is shouting at Hiten , he says "look hiten what happened because of your love our khemi is now sepersted form us, you had come to fulfill  your punishment and have punished us instead."

Hiten snaps back "even I can say the same thing that your moral talks have separated Khemi form me I have completed one punishment and you have now given me another one" (I love this guy true mahayavanshi attitude way to go hiten way to go Hiten)

They all decide to go and look for her Hiten also offer to go along but Nanji tells him not to in strict words.

Khemi is shown standing by a small path where she stops a cart and asks the driver where was he going he tells I am taking a passanger to Jambkhambria. She runs at the back calls the guy. It is Kanji Waghela. He tells  her that where are you going alone that to at such an unearthly hour." She tell him that she also has to go to Jambkhambria ans if he coul offer her a lift. He tells her that she can sit in the cart comfortable and he settles beside the driver. The episode ends at Khemis tearful face.

No precap

I hope all of you like the update. Any mistakes please bear.

Thanks

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KHiten thumbnail
😭 this episode was to painful  for me. the scene between K +H was too good. i hope they find her sooon!!
goblue thumbnail
so now the creatives seem to be suggesting that Khemi is kanji waghela's daughter. Come on, make up your mind creatives!
soap-critic thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you Ranjna for the update. They are taking their time in disclosing what happened in Moti's past and keeping the viewers wondering whose child Kanji Waghela gave to Chagan and Rewa. And also making everyone wonder who this child is and where he/she is?
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
i loved this episode evn tho it was painful...hiten lost his love...bechara feel sooo sorry 4 him
Gauri22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thankss o much for the update Ranjna.. I laughed sooo much after reading what you mentioned up there -

At Nanaji's house Khemi is praying to her parents and tells them that she has to do something about everything and the only solution is that she has to go away so that Santus home does not break (she is hell bent on doing that herself why are you worried)

Mallika113 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks Ranjna for the update. I am just surprised that Khemi goes with a stranger to a new village, eventhough Kanji could be her papa.

Nanaji's acting was good today.  Mrunal was also excellent.
Dew-drop thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanx 4 the update ....
ranjnanarang thumbnail

Originally posted by: KHiten

😭 this episode was to painful  for me. the scene between K +H was too good. i hope they find her sooon!!

I think that it will take time may be Khemi will find out some detail of the raaz first. Just a guess.
ranjnanarang thumbnail

Originally posted by: goblue

so now the creatives seem to be suggesting that Khemi is kanji waghela's daughter. Come on, make up your mind creatives!

I guess thats the reaso they never clarified about the baby's gender as they are still confused whom to make Kanji's kid. Hope they have their thinking caps on and they come up with the most viable option.