x.n0sh.x thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Something big happend with Negar khan in the past. She got married to Sahil Khan and then they got divorced and she got banned from some country.... wht happend??

People call it as an "ugly divorce" but why?
From where did she get banned and why?

Can someone pleaseeeee answer my questions 😳😊

Please and thank you 😃😳
Edited by n0sh - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aiysha...X thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Negar With Sahil Khan

Bollywood actress and Norwegian model Negar Khan married actor Sahil Khan in September 2004. Ever since Negar Khan's deport from India, Negar has been constantly in news for one reason or other.

They had been married hardly for a year, when the couple decided on a mutual divorce. Apparently it was Sahil who called off their marriage and had lot of factors to consider which led him to make this decision. The main reason Sahil stated was the cultural difference between the two. He also stated that the distance between them was a big factor in separating them. But everyone knew that this wasn't all the truth. Sahil Khan later revealed that he was very upset with the recent topless pictures of Negar Khan during the fashion show that splashed all over the media like fire. He stated that he wasn't sure that this fashion show wardrobe malfunction was a mistake or a public stunt. Furiously he said that I cannot stand my wife being shown naked in the public . He added "She didn't say anything, but her mom said it was in her best interest to separate from me" when talked about reaction he received from Negar when he talked about divorce. Just after the divorce Sahil said to the media that from now on Negar Khan must find work on her own. So it seems that it was Sahil he eventually got work for Negar.

The marriage according to Sahil is also affected due to Negar's mom's constant interference in the relationship.

Source: http://www.negar-khan.info/category/negar-khan-divorce/
Aiysha...X thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

You might have known that Sahil Khan had demanded divorce from Negar stating her topless episode and cultural differences being the reason. Now, Negar has another story to tell...and a very shocking one!

Apparently, the hot babe who is currently in Italy has claimed that the real 'reason' behind the divorce is the fact that she saw Sahil in a compromising position with a male! This happened while Sahil was in Bangkok where Negar was shooting for the film Shortcut. Negar says that when she walked into the hotel room, she was shocked to find Sahil along with another male in an intimate pose.

However, needless to say, Sahil has denied the claims and said she was lying. Very Interesting! Will somebody tell us the truth?

Source: http://movies.indiainfo.com/masalaplanet/negar-khan-sahil-khan-divorce-020805.htmlEdited by xxaiyshaxx - 14 years ago
x.n0sh.x thumbnail
Thx for the info =)

woah woah Sahil gay?? haha very intresting!

How can a guy just give divorce to a person just because of a wardrobe malfunction? If he doesnt trust her, then he shouldnt have gotten married to her in the first place...!
Connie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Yes  I remember reading that Sahil was actually in a compromising postion with some guy and that is why got Negar upset he turned things around and said it was due to her topless pics and that's the reason they got divorced. Whatever the reason Negar is definitely an eye candy for those men in the jungle.

x.n0sh.x thumbnail

a total eye candy! and akash just cant stay without her! =S