Article: Negar Khan Finally Enters Jungle..

r_ahmed_shah thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

Article: Negar Khan Finally Enters Jungle..

Tagged with: Iss Jungle Se Mujhe Bachao, Negar Khan, Sony entertainment television
Posted by admin on Tuesday, July 28, 2009, 7:31
This item was posted in Buzzing Hot, Tellylounge and has 0 Comments so far.

Remember Negar Khan (often mistaken with Gauhar Khan's sister) the girl who dared to bare it all for the famous video "Chadhti jawani meri chaal mastani" and married Sahil Khan, the actor of film Excuse Me and Style. Negar had one of the most controversial divorce and even more contentious exit when she was deported out of the country; she has now landed in the Malaysian jungle for Sony's latest show Iss Jungle Se Mujhe Bachao. Apparently she was to make an entry much earlier but, due to no work permit had to drop out last minute! She has finally made it to the jungle amidst all the chaos and madness! So may be one will see her do an item number to cheer the group!

Here's what she said "I am sure it is going to be a great learning experience for me, as I have never really been exposed to something as wild as living in the jungle. While it is exciting, it is also a huge challenge to survive. It is going to be a great learning for me and I am sure it will make me stronger."

Quiz her about her fears and phobias and she says, "I am petrified of wild snakes and can't bear the thought of being around them. But from what I understand, we will be given tasks to perform for our daily ration, which will have its share of creepy-crawlies. Time to face my fears!" For company she would you want to have Salman Khan join her in the wilderness! And what about a truce with ex-husband Sahil Khan? Her response was "No comments!"

Credit - Sampurn Media

http://www.masalablitz.com/?p=3399