Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
hi

i am re posting the link for ju's  intv in this new club of jusachin

Originally posted by: norzar

hi

credit goes to naina in kk forum for posting this intv of ju's

Bold and Beautiful ran for years then why my show: Juhi Parmaar

Goddess of tears and tragedy is now paving her way to comedy. Juhi Parmaar aka Kumkum made her viewers cry for years, till the seven-year-itch got better of her and turned-on her funny bone; now she swears by comedy.

If the judge in the show is biased, and passes judgments in favor of Chanda every time, how often do you think truth will triumph?

Though the Judge favors Chanda, there are times when she loses the case if she is not supporting the truth. It's a courtroom comedy where only truth wins.

After doing intense role for seven long years, how did comedy happen to you?
I was tired of crying onscreen. It's a relief to do comedy; also I am getting good offers to do it. It's a welcomed break from serious roles. I am happy that I am getting a chance to show other dimension of me as an actor, and not being stereotyped as a serious actor. I would not mind doing action comedy as well.

In the beginning of your comedy inning you have got Tikku Talsania and Asif Sheikh, they have spectacular comic timing, so how is it working with them?
They are brilliant people and are helpful as well. We do the readings together, if there is any punch line that suit to someone's character we try to bring it in. It's a privilege to work with such actors. Entire set of actors in the scene sits with the director and does the reading in traditional way.

How has your working pattern changed after getting married?
Before marriage I was least bothered about timings and all, but now at nine I start packing for home. After marriage you get the sense of belonging and that is a beautiful feeling and a great commitment.

How was it working with real life Baliye in Hans Baliye?
It has been great, as he is very reticent. From the time he has done Hans Baliye he has also developed a great sense of humor. While rehearsing a scripted fight at times we laugh saying dil mein Jo hai saari baat nikaaldo and that it's a script.

Do you miss doing Kumkum?
It has run for seven years, I would say it should have run another seven years. I still meet people who miss watching Kumkum. If 'Bold and Beautiful' can run for years, then why not our show! It did not go off-air because of ratings, but as star channel was going through a revamp, they were winding up all the old shows; otherwise our ratings were decent till the end.

How is it to be more popular than your husband?
I have done one serial in seven years and he has done seven serials during that period. He has his share of popularity. In one of the award functions, he was given security, so as to protect him from mob. So it is all about where you are popular.

How it helps to have a husband in same profession?
It's great to have your partner in same profession as understanding comes naturally. If I am not answering his calls or late at home, I don't have to explain to him about the situation I was in.

We have common things to discuss, and we can comprehend each other's language. I did not consciously decide to marry an actor, it just happened. I do tell him jab tumhi the toh paanch saal kyun waste kiye, pehle hi shaadi kar lete.

You have known each other for five long years, so when did you decide to settle down?
We have known each other for five years and we were in a relationship for five months before marriage. When we actually got into the relationship, within 15 days we got engaged.

We had no 'let's get to know each other' stage, because we have already known each other for years. He is an introvert and I am totally opposite of him, and as they say opposites attract, we gelled really well. We met last year, suddenly we started talking about future.

Nothing was formally said of that sort, but we understood that we are in a relationship. I did keep the condition that you will have to officially propose to me, otherwise I won't marry and then on my B'day he actually did.

What have you discovered about yourself after marriage?
I discovered a cook in me after marriage. I am a very good cook, and I love cooking when Sachin is at home. He likes chicken.

source: http://www.santabanta.com/cinema.asp?pid=30072

norzar

norzar
norzar thumbnail
hi

New article of jusachin dance on RKS sangeet. credit goes to indya.com.

http://www.indya.com/news/newsDetails.aspx?xfile=2009/July/News_20090731_157

Sachin and Juhi Shroff to perform at Rakhi's sangeet function

There's some good news for all you Sachin and Juhi Shroff fans. The telly stars will be seen performing a dance number at Rakhi's sangeet ceremony on NDTV Imgaine's Rakhi Ka Swayamvar on August 1.
The duo who recently bagged the Hans Baliye award is now quite excited to be a part of Rakhi's ceremony.

Indya spoke to the couple to find out more about their performance on the show and here's what they had to say, "Well, we were approached to perform for the ceremony and we wouldn't refuse, as it was Rakhi's mehendi and sangeet ceremony. We're glad we got a chance to be a part of the show. Talking about the performances, the audience will get to
watch a couple of celebrities shaking their legs and performing an act, which we do not wish to talk about now. Watch the show to catch up on all the fun on August 1 between 9 ' 10 pm."

Well, let us also tell you that the duo is not just excited about performing on the show but also excited to know who's going to be the lucky guy out of the three finalists - Elesh Parujanwala, Chitiz Jain and Manas Katyal. When asked about Rakhi's dulhas, here's what they had to say, "Oh yes, Rakhi's choice has always been good. We think all the three dulhas deserve to reach the finale. They're all good and most importantly, they're all from good families. We can imagine what a tough time Rakhi is going to face choosing one out of the three. All we want to say is may the best man win."

If sources are to be believed it's said that apart form Sachin and Juhi two more couples are going to perform on the show and they're none other than Gaurav Chopra - Mouni Roy and Apoorva Agnihotri - Shilpa Sakhlani. Not to forget, the dance performances are going to be choreographed by Saroj Khan. So, make sure you catch up on all the fun on August 1 at 9 pm on NTDV Imagine.

norzar
Edited by norzar - 14 years ago
norzar thumbnail
hi

woww jusachin will be doing a act in RKS as well as a dance

enjoyed reading jusachuin;s quotes

so excited to see the pcis and videos of they performances

i am sure jusachin will be looking great

norzar