Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sue Nair thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Thanks Mels.

Arase spoils Kaveri too by giving her that Rp2000 when she was actually asking her parents for it - which means Arase is willing to give Kaveri again the next time around. Arase never even questioned or adviced Kaveri for being a spendthrift.

The value of money is only known when its hard earned.....but when it comes free none will feel the pinch.
Sue Nair thumbnail
Saro shd have made Arase arrest both GJ / Vishwa - both of them did harm to her as well as the public...however, this stupid woman is trying to save GJ from the police for Selvi's sake.

I am sure if Selvi were to know of GJ's involment  she would definitely have him arrested instead of holding on to sentiments.
jagdu thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Radhika is pandering to all age groups so that her audience get a peice of the action. sml, the only way she can wash off all the villains in one go is to bring her husband into the act after his political downfall. Then he'll be resurrected in kollywood as well.
xXS.ArtzXx thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hi meli,
              I am a new member.Thanx 4 the updates.Please give the link to watch selvi serial.I want to see that serial
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: dishum04

Hi meli,
              I am a new member.Thanx 4 the updates.Please give the link to watch selvi serial.I want to see that serial

Welcome Dishum04 to Arase section, please join in our discussions too๐Ÿ˜›

I dont wherther they have Selvi serial online so donno any link about it...But if you surf through the net, maybe you will find that๐Ÿ˜Š
xXS.ArtzXx thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I searched the link 4 selvi serial .Bt I didn't get that.so please any1 help to give the link ya
Vani19 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Meli for the updates... so all the villains are out .... ๐Ÿ˜ก
honeydaisy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
kaveri, acting so boring.. what happened to gj sister and hubby? and the baby girl? did they found the parents or they keep the baby? ๐Ÿ˜”and the attai payan? what he is doing now? what happened to other selvi's silbings?๐Ÿ˜ญ
KILANI thumbnail
Oh this dragging serial, new intro again?  They ditch one and introduce one.  They ditch again, then introduce again, Oh what a serial !!!!!
tamisha thumbnail
hi,

sorry to trouble you again, i still having problem to read the updates for last week. Can someone help me.

thanks