i.luv.chocolate thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Writen Update July 27 (Epi 10)

- Akash, Palak & Monda were sitting near the lake or whatever that was Akash was sayign how double faced Sweta is & bad stuff abt her... Sweta comes & she asks if it is clean... I guess she was talking abt the washroom... When she went inside Akash is like I hope she heard me... Its better if she did !! [ Rudness to the MAX ! ]

- Palak Started crying in the Dark room... that she is ver yhungry... Swheta didn't use the Food Properly...

- They all were given a task i think to perform a fashion show with given materials. Suddenly they notcied a Snake on one of the tress in the camp ! Some ppl came into the camp & took the snake away ! They started the Fashion show ! it was very good... They all looked as if they were actually in a fashion Show !!

- They all were sitting near th camp... Fizza's send a MSG... Akash read it out... She siad she miss those days with Palak... & she wants Mona to be the NExt Leader...

- They show Sweta going insdie the Dark room & telling them that she wanted to quit the show... Due to variouse reasones... They show her leaveing & meeting everone before leaveing... But just before that they show her dissusing abt Raja With Marc & Aman... Akash & Palak were shocked too coz they were thinking its all acting but she was ready to leave

- Nigra Enters the show.... She had to do a task before entering which will get the camp more food ! She gave up in a min she couldn't do it ! So she got only one star... Nigar comes in meet everyone... She tells them she only got one star... & yeah thats it :)

Edited by Rema_Ranvijay-S - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Princess-- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Thankyou sooooo much for the update !! 😳
OodlesDoodles thumbnail